No announcement yet.

Devil Child!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking Germans. First Hitler, now this? We should have raped their women and burned down their villages when we had the chance!

PL

Comment

The kid's not respecting the law of the jungle and needs to be taught a lesson. Parents who don't slap their kids when they need it are pansies. That kid's mother and father are pathetic role models.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

I always wonder how these kids act among peers. If he acts like that in school he's bound to get one beatdown after the other, isn't he?

Comment

I'd probably take his toys and burn them in front of him in the yard, then break out the finely crafted belt I've been saving above the fireplace.

then its mom's turn, just for effect.
          http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." -Thomas Jefferson - (purposefully taken out of its context) Source.

Comment

You have three options once they get that far:

1. Lock them in a closet and every day bring them food. If they charge at you take the food. By day fifteen they should be nice and calm.

2. Put them down.

3. Sock full of dimes.

"There is no such thing as a bisexual man. If you like dick, you're gay."

Comment

I'm no parent, but I do have two words for this:

"Duct Tape"
                One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X