X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil Child!!

NSFW (Site it's hosted on...)

http://www.shooshtime.com/clips/video.php?id=5469

This kid is truly evil. He lands some sweet punches towards the end of the clip though. A future in UFC is on the cards I think.
    Last edited by Beaney; 7/06/2005 3:59pm, .

Maybe, but I think a set of five in the chops from his dad is more likely. Or at least it might be if I was his dad. :)
    I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

Yeah, I'd have pimp-slapped him long before he got to that stage. Possibly whilst shouting, "i'm Rick James bitch"

Comment

My dad would have killed me if I acted like that............... literally.

Comment

Stupid parents.

If you have not the minimum requirements to slap your kids, you do not deserve to spawn.

He could become a serial killer of some kind.
          "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." -Thomas Jefferson - (purposefully taken out of its context) Source.

Comment

Where's Bowers and RealKungFuFight to argue that those haymakers were clearly indicative of his Choy Li Fut strategery? :lol:

Comment

I normally wouldn't bitch slap a kid but there are exception to the rule.

Comment

I was never a fan of Skinner's take on psychology when I was in school, but I have to say that there are some very simple principles of behaviour modification that are fundamental to not completely sucking as a parent. Most of the parents that do suck -- and there's no shortage -- can probably blame their problems on an utter lack consistency in their enforcement of the rules, whatever they may be.

Comment

Thank God my parents beat my ass when I needed it! My dad had this leather belt he'd use when I was being a little bitch.

That child has never been disicplined. What good is a "NO!" if it has nothing
                  hard to back it up?

Comment

Hey man, how about a NSFW label in the subject. I'll have to watch that clip at home, because of the site it's hosted on.
                    Jaguar's MMA record
                    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
                    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
                    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

Nothing a little ground and pound won't fix.

PL

Comment

Poster-boy for birth control I'd say.
                        Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

This is a popular tv show here. They try and get these kids under control. That one was by far the worst I have seen.

He was saying things to his mother like, "Shutup you bitch."

Comment

So, I say that to your mother all the time.

PL

Comment

Wow someone uncovered video clips of Kiser Wilhelm II as a child, good find!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X