No announcement yet.

I just creamed a jogger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when you are running for a few miles and have to take a piss. You jump behind some trees and relieve yourself, zip up, and head back out to the street...

POW

Hit in the face by some asshole. Fuckin A, must've happened to me at least 3x already.

Comment

Spokespeople for both departments cautioned residents against travelling alone at night.
      LOL! Oh, the irony...

Steve, you're right in that the guy should have kept his distance from you, but smacking him was a little harsh.

BTW, maybe the mods should remove this from public sight...
      There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Comment

BJJ does not train for joggers.

Comment

I think Steve was ordered by Tyler Durden to pick a fight with a stranger. Steve forgot that he was supposed to lose.

Comment

Holy shit, I'm laughing my ass off out loud. hahahah. Great job Steve!
            But seriously, I can see exactly where you are coming from. Coming from a very dangerous city myself sometimes handing out fists then running can be a good idea. Unless its a gang member, cause then they'll stab you...But hey, if you didn't hit them they'd stab you anyways!

Edit- After going to that link, I'm pondering whether or not I was just owned.

Comment

Your B.S. meter is in the red?

Comment

If you haven't gotten it by now, this story was a troll.

Comment

The whole thread, or just that "news" story?

PL

Comment

lol
                    i believe i was very much owned

Comment

LMAO... nice one...
                      "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
                      People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
                      Affirm Strength
                      Hold Resolve
                      Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X