I just creamed a jogger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just creamed a jogger.

I left Northwestern U's library (work-related project) at about 9:30PM. Although Evanston, IL is a relatively safe suburb, there have been reports of robberies and assaults in recent months, and some residents of the less-nice parts like to visit.

I walked by a bush between streetlights, so it wasn't very bright. About 3 seconds later, I hear a rustling from the bushes and rapid steps towards me. I swung reflexively with a spinning backfist.

*THUD*

I cracked the jogger right in the face and sent him sprawling onto somebody's front lawn, writhing on the grass as they clutch their cheek, moaning/screaming in surprised pain.

I got the hell out of there before he could recover and ducked into a cafe for about 15 minutes about 2 blocks away.

I don't know what kind of idiot blatantly runs into bushes, then right at somebody on a wide-open sidewalk when it's dark outside, as if to say "Hey, I'm acting just like a mugger, leaping from the bushes at an unsuspecting victim!" I'm just glad he (apparently) suffered nothing worse than a bruised cheek. Whenever I run in the city, I always carry keys as a noisemaker so people can hear me coming on a trail.

You loose 200 ROE.
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Haha, good work. So of all things, why did you use the spinning back fist?

Comment

Because he was turning around, so he put his angular momentum to good use.

Good job, I guess. You would have been pwned if that was a sprinter, though. =P

PL

Comment

I had my back to them when they came up behind me, so as I spun around, I extended my fist. The houses/lawns were on the left, and I had my left foot forward when they approached, so I turned to my right and hit with the right hand and backhanded them onto the lawn.

I'm glad that's how it went down. G-d forbid I elbowed them or tackle them onto lava and broken glass and cause serious injury.

Comment

Please tell me you took his shoes?

PL

Comment

Dude, imagine the story he's telling his friends right now....
              "Emevas,
              You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

What friends? He's a JOGGER.

PL

Comment

Originally posted by Emevas
                  Dude, imagine the story he's telling his friends right now....
                  "Dude, some emofag in a black turtleneck just punched me in the face for no reason, so I beat the shit out of him and broke his glasses. Probably had his gf cheat on him or something"

Probably something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
                    You loose 200 ROE.
                    I rolled a twelve on my twenty-sided die, so I'd like to leech 40% of the lost ROE, for 80 gained ROE. Oh, and don't forget to move my guy forward.

Comment

well its good to know your reflexes are up to par :D

Comment

Why didn't you use BJJ?

"There is no such thing as a bisexual man. If you like dick, you're gay."

Comment

Now, if anyone around here had the brains, tomorrow they'd start a thread saying something like: "God, I was minding my own business, jogging, and some TMA lunatic jumped out of the bushes at me, screamed "BANZAI!" and attacked me. Luckily, I intinctively threw myself into a backwards roll onto some grass and the edge of his hakama passed right over my head ..."
                          Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

I was contemplating doing that, but my profile says I'm in Portland =P
                            "Emevas,
                            You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

God, I was minding my own business, jogging, and some TMA lunatic jumped out of the bushes at me, screamed "BANZAI!" and attacked me. Luckily, I intinctively threw myself into a backwards roll onto some grass and the edge of his hakama passed right over my head ...
                              The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                              - Pizdoff

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X