Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website, Black Belt and Vid Special

I just updated the website.

I've taken a few videos off the market as they no longer reflect what is taught at my place.

We will be featured in the June 03 issue of Black Belt.

For a limited time... When you order any video/DVD you get a free copy of the FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE training manual.

Busy, busy, busy...

Demi (Demi-Automatic) Barbito

www.DemiBarbito.com

Demi! Good to have you back.

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

I still cannot understand it when a "martial" artist is anti gun. Especially when they think they are going to disarm one from six feet away. I've heard some say "I don't want to kill anyone", as if guns we're a magical killing device. Any tactician knows you don't shoot to kill, you shoot to stay alive. Killing someone is incidental if not accidental.
      I know! A gun killing someone! That's almost as insane as the time I got in an elevator and suddenly found myself several floors higher than I was when I started!

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X