Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castel
    replied

This does not look like a 17 yr old to me...more like someone who is in their early 20's.
    It also looks like a professional model.
    And the signature....I can go on ''paint'' in my computer and it could look JUST like that.

Leave a comment:

• king of seals
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapp
    You admit to unknowningly aiding a complete and total fraud in his attempt to defraud more people. Your image, your likeness, your persona is being used by Ashida to defraud people over the internet. Yet you claim to not care.

Any self-respecting person would care if their identity was used without there knowledge in some sort of scam. As a martial artist, do you not care that your respect and credibility as such has been/is being tarnished by these scams?
    Aikido Girl's "self awareness" (as a Bullshido's forum poster) sucks ass.

That's all. :new_llyin

Leave a comment:

• The Bad Place
    replied
    could someone plz answer my fucking question before i go try and find out myself?

Leave a comment:

• El-Wood
    replied
    Aikido Girl what you are missing is the point that because of the fraud that is your "FRIEND" we need some sort of proof that you are not a 50ish year old white man pretending to be a young girl.

Now realizing that you probably look nothing like the pic you are claiming was you at 17 what we do need is some picture that can't be faked showing that you are a female - which is why I suggested the signs with "bullshido" on them. Black out your face if you want - black out any incriminating evidence - but until you do you're going to catch hell about being a fraud.

I mean I am sure that we would love to play with the "real Ashida" but hey, he lacks the testicular fortitude to come play with the pros.

Leave a comment:

• Thaiboxerken
    replied
    Pic or not, she's still not nearly as sexy as JKDChick.

Leave a comment:

• access1denied
    replied
    The fact of the matter is, if Aikido girl had to prove who she was, she would either respectfully decline or give conclusive evidence if she could. The fact that she can't give conclusive evidence or respectully decline liablity shows indecisiveness, and humans are indecisivewhen they have something to lose, or something to reveal that they don't want others to know.

Furthermore, you said that you were unaware that Ashida's name was Bradford, yet a post that you delivered on Ashida's message board, you called him "Brad," located in the thread which shares your alias. Unless this was a wondefully fated guess at what you should call him other than Ashida, I'd say that you're lying to us in this department. Other inconsistencies in your statements, such as owning two businesses yet being naive enough to let Ashida have your picture without knowing his name or idenity, and continuing contact with him are not flattering to your honest either. The fact that you are inconsistent and lie on one matter shows that everything that you have said thus far may be a lie.

You are dodgy, which gives me reasonable suspicion. Also, you felt it necessary to point out the fact "I don't type like Ashida," as if you needed to affirm that fact.

I think you're Ashida trying to pull ninja magic on us. Furhtermore, I think you need to not ever post here again. In advance to when you leave, hopefully: toodles!

Asshole.

Leave a comment:

• Snapp
    replied
    Originally posted by Aikido girl
    I am assuming that this whole barrage of questioning is to find out if I am Ashida Kim/psuedonym.
    I think the real reason this thread continues that:

1. You admit to unknowningly aiding a complete and total fraud in his attempt to defraud more people. Your image, your likeness, your persona is being used by Ashida to defraud people over the internet. Yet you claim to not care.

Any self-respecting person would care if their identity was used without there knowledge in some sort of scam. As a martial artist, do you not care that your respect and credibility as such has been/is being tarnished by these scams?

2.Your explanations of the image and how it was put into use are inconsistent with your own words, and other members knowledge of early 90's fashion.

3. We "have a hard time believing that somebody who owns two businesses (at 21? What, a lemonade stand and a car-washing ring?) could be such a limp sissy who considers an old weirdo fraudster as a "friend""

I say he is my friend, because he listens to my problems. What more could I ask from a friend? I honestly believe he did not mean to take advantage of me. But maybe he has?
    A therapist will listen to your problems, that doesnt make them your friend.

If he honestly didnt mean to take advantage of you, then why did he not ask you before publically posting your image, claim you to be part of some friendship dojo, and use your sexuality to defraud people over the internet?

Leave a comment:

• Matsufubu
    replied
    Well, today I have, taken a picture of myself thousands of miles away from Ashida, where I live. You will see that this is in no way Florida!

Unless you're holding a sign that reads "I love Bullshido" or something conclusive, it means little. You could simply post a pic of a girl with some trees in the background. C'mon, once you've proved you are who you say you are, all will be well and people will apologise for doubting you.

I mean, I could create another account and pretend to be Phil Elmore. I wouldn't expect people to simply take it at face value.

Leave a comment:

• beka
    replied
    Why doesn't your math make sense? Were you 17, or were you 18 when you sent him that picture? Picky picky, yes, yes, but I can't help but notice the inconsistencies.

"The picture was taken when I was 16. Ashida Kim/psuedonym never got the picture until 2002. So by the time he got the picture, I was almost 19 years old. I'll be 22 this year."

Leave a comment:

• Aikido girl
    replied

Oh, fer fuck's sake!

I did make a mistake sending him that photo when I was 17. [I was 16 when the photo was taken, mind you.] But I was *17*! And I thought then that since I didn't appear to be "me" in the photo, then if he turned out to be a stalker...he'd pass me up on the street never recognizing me. I've never sent him a clear photo of me. Sent Halloween stuff a year later, but that was it.

The signature on the picture is not mine, in the traditional sense. It is my signature from when I was 18 or so, but it was somehow placed onto the photo. I did not sign the photo.

I am assuming that this whole barrage of questioning is to find out if I am Ashida Kim/psuedonym. He is in Florida, correct? Well, today I have, taken a picture of myself thousands of miles away from Ashida, where I live. You will see that this is in no way Florida! [You can tell by the trees, actually, which state I am in, if you're able.] I don't have a scanner, so if someone wants to let me mail the picture to them...?This will both prove my identity is not his, as well as get people off my back...I hope.

Again, I was a teenager when I sent him that photo...I have not sent any photos to him since. And the Friendship Dojo thing is *his* idea! He put it on the 'net, not me, and any monies that have come from this are his. I have recieved nothing, and I do not wish to. I doubt he is making any money from it, and if he is not paying his taxes, anything I *would* get from him is not worth it when I get audited for possibly being in with him.

I say he is my friend, because he listens to my problems. What more could I ask from a friend? I honestly believe he did not mean to take advantage of me. But maybe he has? So I've stopped giving him any contact with me outside of occasional emails. I'm just too busy living my life and exploring who I am!

After this picture gets online, I swear that if anyone doubts my identity somehow is Ashida Kim/psuedonym...I'll go take a long shower...:)

Leave a comment:

• Lights Out
    replied
    Man just to say as a joke that Aikido Girl is strangler is giving him too much credit.

Leave a comment:

• king of seals
    replied
    Originally posted by Samuel Browning
    In conclusion Aikido Girl, whoever you are, your story is full of holes.
    Bullshido's traditional welcome:

FUCK OFF STANGLER!

Leave a comment:

• beka
    replied
    And she still hasn't explained those god awful pants.

Leave a comment:

• Matsufubu
    replied
    Yeah, I have a hard time believing that somebody who owns two businesses (at 21? What, a lemonade stand and a car-washing ring?) could be such a limp sissy who considers an old weirdo fraudster as a "friend".

This is just too suspicious. As Samuel said, too many holes.

Prove you're Aikido Girl. That is all.

Leave a comment:

• patfromlogan
    replied
    and that picture of the real girl who does Aikido is from a real site....

Maybe this is "our" Aikido Girl?"

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X