Clear All

If only they knew "the grapple"...

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/2005...077005-cp.html

RNC is probably illegal there. :(

Comment

Originally posted by samurai_steve
      RNC is probably illegal there. :(

As opposed to using a drug?

Even if you couldn't use a RND, there are a bunchj of other "clamerdowners" you can use, IF you have "teh grppale".

Comment

He could have been a diabetic. When their blood sugar gets low enough they are often mistaken for drunks or a threat to others. Diabetics also are generally more sensitive to meds when their blood sugar has cratered.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

" The regional coroner said toxicology testing was underway but could take up to three months to get results. "

Fucking slackers.

*slips coroner a 20*

Did I say 3 months? I meant 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
            All law enforcement officers should have substantial training in various grappling styles. From hapkido to bjj, they should have a variety of nonlethal takedown techniques.

especailly folkstyle huh.

they should have tassard him, but if i was that guys family i be on the phone with every high price lawyer i couold think of.
            Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
            My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

it was a joke haha. calm down
              Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
              My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

I train with a BJJ purple belt who is a police officer... he is involved in training other police using jiujitsu techniques. Stuff like falling to an open guard to shoot a knife attacker is in close proximity. His officers have teh grapple... a very useful tool to have on your belt.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X