X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn online gamers...

Silly people:

http://wham.canoe.ca/news/2005/06/08/1076983-ap

"Give me my expensive collection of pixels back, you scoundrel!" Really though. What the hell is the world coming to?

Comment

Plat farmers are not to be triffled with.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
          He didn't kill him over the sword, but over the 900 bucks. As far as murders go, its reasonable.
          Reasonable?? LOL...maybe in the mean streets of Hotlanta.
          Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that kickboxing is commonly known as fighting while grappling simply isn't. - Osiris

Comment

I think by reasonable, Osiris meant typical. As in, a murder over property/money is typical.

Leeerooooy Jeeenkiiins!!!!!
            Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

The real question is who the hell paid 900 bucks for an imaginary sword? And why?
              Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

You have to remember this is China - where all the farmers are from.

They're making $'s a day farming online items and are happy about it. $900 is more then most of those people probably make in a year.

AT LEAST I HAVE CHICKEN!

LEEROY JENKINS Soundboard

What server/faction? Archimode/Horde... :)

Comment

im surprised this hasn't happened in america yet. those rpg playing kids get carried away.

Comment

There have been problems with Ragnorok Online in Korea and Thailand - RL assaults and murders over online games.

There has been 1 suicide that was at least partially blamed on Everquest as well as 1 murder in the US (ok both those people were fucked up to begin with - #1 lost his house or something and #2 killed his kid because she wouldn't be quiet while he was trying to play).

Some people's children...

Comment

lol nerds :B
                      Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

This is just the excuse we need to get all online games should be outlawed.

There is a line I read somewhere that goes:

"For every level your RPG character increases, your social skills atrophy by a similar amount"
                        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                        - Pizdoff

Comment

Christ, imagine throwing a Leeroy into the mix. (Had to be said!)

Comment

Guess the kung fu knife disarm didn't work as well as he expected.
                            SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Stuff like this has happened in the US..it just didn't involve rpg games but the fps type. I remember reading a news article of this asian kid at a lan in socal talking smack to this other guy at the same lan he was at; so the other kid walked around the whole lan center looking for the asian kid's name, found him and stabbed him in the stomach.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X