"The Law" owning baroni&Riggs @ mma underground forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Law" owning baroni&Riggs @ mma underground forums

Here's the jist of it Matt doesnt like paragraphs for some reason so your eyes may water a little at the end you'll be laughing your ass off so it's worth it!
    http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=L...6&FID=1&pc=520

also reading past the 10th page is kind of a waste because some jerk reporter who lindland owned before gets involved and somewhat ruins the thread

Date: 05/30/05 08:27 PM
    117 Total Posts Ignore User

After a day of salmon fishing this is what I come home to see?
    .....Oh boys, boys, where does it end?? Riggsy boy and little Phil, both pawing away furiously at me like two de-clawed kittens going at the leg of a couch in the middle of a catnip bender. But if respond I must, allow me to for the sake, as always, of your continued education. But I must be brief; I am training a fighter to do something called "WIN"; a concept both of you have a very sketchy relationship with. But do your best to try to understand what I'm writing, won't you? If you run into trouble, go grab a 4th or 5th grader and have them explain it to you. Riggsy, let me start with you. (Phil, I'm going to be busy for a few moments, so won't you be a dear and call yourself an idiot until I get back? Thanks.) Riggsy, I want to thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that I am bald. To think of the money I've been wasting on shampoo all these years!! And expensive natural-bristle hair brushes I've had imported from England, which I've used to coax my luxurious 'pompadour' into shape! And the gels! The sprays! The mousses! The conditioners! All these years with all these wonderful hairstyles I've imagined I've been sporting to the envy of all those bald guys I've been mocking! My "ape drape!" My Gene Simmons-inspired "heavy metal top-knot!" My relaxed and pomaded "conk!" My "Beefsteak Charlie", parted down the middle and slicked down tight like a barbershop quartet singer! Come to think of it, I wondered why no one complained in the Olympics when I showed up in my full Jungle Jim Morrison "Lizard King" Jesus cut.... All this time I guess this is why my wife would roll her eyes and look at her friends in embarrassment when I said "I'll just be five more minutes! I'm doing my hair!" But you, Riggsy boy, like a light in the darkness, have finally shown me, and the MMA world at large, a truth that none dared contemplate. Now I've got to go find that S.O.B. who sold me one of those helmet-style beauty-salon hair-dryers last year for "6 easy payments" of $500 a pop... Of course how could anyone compare with your hairstyle, Riggsy boy? Do you have to send Billy Idol royalty checks when you show up in your blonde "Heat Miser" 'do? Is there someone on "Team Riggs" whose job it is to make sure your roots don't show? Can you do a little backstage 'triage touch-up' with a bottle of liquid paper you shoplifted from the local "Staples" if things look a little 'dark' pre-fight? Can you cite "peroxide poisoning" as an excuse for your next loss? (Just throwing that out there, Riggsy boy. It may come in handy the next time you're in tears in the middle of the ring...a peroxide blonde crying, kind of like a stripper who got shortchanged on her pole-dancing money on a busy Saturday night with a convention in town...) And Riggsy, I mentioned a fellow named Bobby Riggs in my previous post; look him up on 'google' or something. He challenged a woman named Billie Jean King to a tennis match years ago, and lost. But unlike you, he didn't cry when he lost. Kind of a sad commentary when a guy who lost to a woman would find your behavior embarrassing, don't you think? I could keep going, and continue making a fool out of you, but you're boring. Go fight Ivan Salaverry again and get another trouncing from that skilled competitor. (A man I beat, by the way). Bring a box of tissues this time. Maybe you can get a sponsorship deal with Kleenex. But if you fight any of my Team Quest guys, do yourself a favor and bring the BIG box. Oh Phil, Phil, Phil....what can I say that you haven't already said much more eloquently, with your mouth or your performances of late? Long ago, I painted a picture of you as a punch-drunk pug, dancing for nickels at the local car-wash; by the looks of your posts as you try to 'piggyback' on yet another fool's attempt to match wits with me, that version of you is closer to reality than even I would have guessed... I won't waste either of our time trying to reason with you, even to try to ridicule you into some kind of clearer vision of who you are, who I am, and how little relationship we have with each other. (Do you recall me beating you twice?) You can talk all you want, and post as you wish...but what is indisputable, and what everyone knows, from the very top of the MMA world to the most casual observer, is that I BROKE YOU. And you make "Humpty Dumpty" look like he's got it all together. And all the King's horses and all the King's men wouldn't even try to put you together again. You are a shattered mess, eking out a living in a foreign country where you are being treated like a curiosity, like a living version of Neanderthal, a "Contemporary Ancestor".

So boys, I must go. Play as you wish. Worship your own false Gods, pray to the images of yourselves that you have created out of desperation and insecurity. Prance and dance as you please. Type away on your keyboards, shout into whatever microphone you can thrust your bloated faces in front of, bore everyone to tears with your 'badass' antics. I have work to do, and the night does come. Riggsy, I would tell you to go find Bobby Riggs and learn from him how to lose with dignity, but Bobby Riggs is dead. Oh, and speaking of the dead; Phil, your career says 'hello'. Take care all of my fans and supporters. I appreciate all of you very, very, much. Matt Lindland /Oregon/May 30th 2005
    Last edited by Jay Zarella; 6/02/2005 9:56pm, .

I'd rep him for "beefsteak charlie" alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache
      I'd rep him for "beefsteak charlie" alone.
      muhahahaha

That forum is funny

On a sadder note i see that Manny Reyes is back out of retirement again I guess washing dishes at Ihop isnt working out.

I think they deleted the thread funny stuff but no self respecting fight forum wants shit to do with ol manny

Comment

Funny stuff.
        The Law will take the middleweight title soon.
        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
        - Pizdoff

Comment

Originally posted by FingerorMoon?
          Funny stuff.
          The Law will take the middleweight title soon.
          The last thing any fighter wants is a verbal pounding by Matt in a forum followed up by a gnp raping in the ring. Amazing that Baroni felt he had to jump in on that thread. The image of lindland holding those daisy dukes up after Baronis loss to Tanner must have burnt an image to his brain. lindland owns Baroni

funny stuff for sure

Comment

Lindland is pretty tough in the ring and on the forums.

Comment

Lindland just got a lot of imaginary varrots right there.

+rep for the law.

Impressive and humorous ^_^

Comment

Brainy well spoken tough guys are BADAZZ!
                "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Linland just earned me as a fan, damn.

Comment

ttt nice seeing a fighter throw some verbal smackdown isnt it

Comment

jeez, long winded but well written. I love how many brainy dudes there are in MMA.
                      I think it was two ninjas taped together, to make one GIANT NINJA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Nobones
                        jeez, long winded but well written. I love how many brainy dudes there are in MMA.
                        Hell i dont think matt is into paragraphs or proper english structure but im not about to give him a hard time on it!

the law rules and baroni and his buddy Riggs(the joker) got played hard courtesy of the LAW............

matt lindland may be boring but his forum smackdown isnt.

Comment

man you guys should read any of the stuff lindland post of the forum he freakign halarious and after the fight games over he should definately be an annoucer or a writter. the first couple of baroni was halarious and was the stuff about the reporter he trashed.

after lindland holds you down and slaps you around he then gets up and verbally assaults you even worse.
                          Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
                          My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

So Jay, how'd your challenge against Kenny Florian go?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X