"The Dark Side?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Dark Side?"

I thought this was rather amusing. A couple years ago on the internet, I met this kid from Sweden who was learning Ninjutsu from an E-Budo & Bullshido favorite Yo Sato :eusa_doh: . When he came to the U.S. for training, the Yo associate never showed up at the airport to pick the kid up, so he was stranded with no where to go. He called me, explained what happened, and asked if he could stay with me for the 2 weeks he had planned. I said sure and told him to take a bus to Vegas and we'll hook up. During his stay with me he watched our training in MMA/Combatives and asked if he could train and video tape our sessions. I said sure, why not. At the end of the two weeks he thanked me for putting him up and especially for the training, and went back to Sweden. When he got back, it was time for ol' Yo to stay with him and further his Ninjutsu training. When they sparred, the kid would pretty much get licked when using his Ninjutsu. But one day during sparring, he decided to try what he learned from us, and ended up crushing Yo and choking him out. Yo was furious saying "What is that shit! Thats not Ninjutsu! There's no "honor" in that type of dirty fighting!" and kicked the kid out of the class for the remainder of his stay. It was at that time that the kid came to the conclusion that Yo Sato was nothing but a delusional numbnut, and quit his org. (He was Yo's Swedish rep at that time). Soon after the kid contacted me and said he wanted to continue learning our stuff, and he eventually became a rep for us and an associate instructor. One of his students decided to stay with Yo, and became Yo's rep. Now here's the funny part. The new rep e-mailed Yo and asked him why he was able to get beaten & choked out so easily by someone who's rank was much lower than his, and here was his reply;
    " He was able to choke me out because he started training in a dirty system that employs Jujitsu type grappling. Since I have no training in this, he was able to surprise me and get the choke in. Forget about him, he is no longer with us, and has gone to The Dark Side "
    When I heard that, I decided that our new t-shirts will say on the back "The Dark Side of the Martial Arts" :guitar:
    Last edited by masterfinger; 5/31/2005 2:27am, .

Yeah, that's sure to help out with our image.

Comment

Originally posted by feedback
      Yeah, that's sure to help out with our image.
      Uh, who's image are you talking about?

Comment

Mostly yours I think.

Comment

Masterfinger, you meant you're school's T-shirts, right?

foodback thought you meant Bullshido's T-shirts.

PL

Comment

No, I mean wearing any T-shirt that says "The dark side of the martial arts" is gayer than one of those cool bright Yellow Bamboo T's.

Comment

You think he should just get a tatoo instead?

PL

Comment

No, I mean wearing any T-shirt that says "The dark side of the martial arts" is gayer than one of those cool bright Yellow Bamboo T's.
                Only as gay as your lack of a sense of humor, I was joking about the t-shirt.
                1st you said "our" rep, then you changed it to mine.
                And thanks, but don't bother worrying over my reputation.
                Last edited by masterfinger; 5/31/2005 12:09am, .

Comment

GAY GAY GAY

Comment

you're all gay

Comment

Now that we're being so honest with each other, let's have a manorgy.

Comment

Yeah ok, it's less gay than cleaning up this place.
                        Last edited by feedback; 5/31/2005 4:19am, .

Comment

Yeah ok, it's less gay
                          What if we shaved our bodies and covered ourselves in oil?

Comment

GAY SEX IN A WRITHING PILE

Comment

Hehe, talk about thread drift.......
                              Last edited by masterfinger; 5/31/2005 4:57am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X