Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Facts. American Realities Race, genetics, politics, science, culture, nationhood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Facts. American Realities Race, genetics, politics, science, culture, nationhood.

Linky link

I'm speechless. "Niggas look like monkeys!" "Egypt? Them folks was WHITE!"

Also, a big brain costs a lot of energy. Energy was less abundant in Ice-age Europe, so obviously, the smart folks must have died off first. Not to mention the crossbreeding with Neanderthal folks!

There, see, just only give half the facts and give them a little spin and it all sounds reasonable (yes, my attempt is less impressive, it also took about 30 seconds, which is certainly less then the time put into that website).

Comment

Last edited by Nid; 5/24/2005 6:01am, .

Comment

FACT #73-75: Iceland, the only all-White nation in the world, has the world's highest literacy rate (100%). It is an island of cooled volcanic magma, located just south of the Arctic Circle. It has no coal, no fuel, no timber, no mineral wealth or natural resources, and no navigable rivers. 75% of the interior is uninhabitable and only about 1% of the land is arable. It is the youngest nation in Europe and one of the most isolated countries in the world. Nonetheless, Iceland is #2 in the world in life expectancy and has one of the world's highest standards of living, in terms of per capita income. It has tremendous medical facilities and a thriving publishing business. Virtually every family has a telephone. Upon graduation from high school, each Icelandic student has learned five languages. (33)
        I wonder what he thinks about Japan, who was probably #1 for life expectancy and probably also has 100% literacy. It's the size of California, but only 1/4 of it is arable, livable land.

This is crack-potted. :(

Comment

I don't think it's so much pro-white, as anti-negro.

Comment

each Icelandic student has learned five languages
            A bit off topic, but this is bullshit. One of my best friends is from Iceland, and I've probably met 10-20 people from there. Most of them speak Icelandic, decent english and the language of whatever country they are living in.
            I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
            -Phil Elmore

Comment

Personally I find the idea of IQ to be highly questionable to begin with. I also haven't studied the question of IQ and race, but I briefly looked into the issues of standardised testing (like the SATs) a few years ago. The conclusion was that, yes, blacks did get lower scores. However, that was explained by the fact that they came from poorer conditions. The conclusion of the study (the name of which I cannot recollect) was that standardised testing essentially measured where you came from, and that there was a statistical correlation between being black and having a background that yielded poor results on standardised testing.
              I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
              -Phil Elmore

Comment

Billy Joe Bob science 101.

Comment

Some of it was an outright lie. Anyone ever see Amharic or Tigrinya script?

Comment

I heartily recommend the book "Guns, Germs and Steel" br Jared Diamond. It won the Pulitzer Prize and is a phenomenal explination of why the last 13000 or so years of history unfolded like they did...all in an entirely non-racist manner.Book
                    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.
                    ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

Whether it is a good thing or a bad thing, smashing things up is sometimes very pleasant.
                    ~Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Comment

What I found really amusing is this gem:

FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be "inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army." Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that "the lighter groups made better scores." (14)

The only war ever lost by the United States was Vietnam: fought with the least-white (most non-white) racial mix in U.S. army history.
                      Does anybody know the ratio in whites/non-whites in Gulf War I and II? Just curious.

Also, I find amusing how us, latins, are considered white when it suits those racist motherfucker, but non-white every other time.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcFu
                        Some of it was an outright lie. Anyone ever see Amharic or Tigrinya script?
                        Yup, I have several friends from Eritrea, where they use Tigrinya.

"Step away," I hissed.
                        -Phil Elmore

Comment

I think they do their 'best' to 'only' appear anti-negro but in the South-Africa paragraph, they're suddenly all "non-whites can only prosper while ruled by whites!", which sounds more anti-everything.

Comment

Adapting to a changing environment and getting smarter are two different things. You could adapt by getting an extra layer of fat to keep your warm, bigger lungs to help you walk further without getting tired, etc. Getting smarter isn't a necessity.

The article is pure bullshit. I counter it with this:

www.fuckthesouth.com

The south is "ruled" by whites who are dumb as shit.

PL
                            Last edited by Poop Loops; 5/24/2005 9:15am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                              Anyways, I'd love to discuss, but I stpped reading after it claimed blacks invented NOTHING.
                              Peanut butter right?

I got an "Excellent" in 5th grade. :eusa_shif

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X