Any thoughts or comments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any thoughts or comments...

... on these silly people? (Watch to the end)

http://dl.infobox.ru/upd/http://www..../video/rus.mpg
    Last edited by ninjandrew; 5/23/2005 7:25pm, .

at first i thought they were playing red rover XTREME. turns out those guys are doing martial arts...

those boys were either high as hell dancing to some funky techno beats or doing some stupid chinese boxing. drunkin boxing maybe.

i must say i enjoyed seeing them get ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by _Mick_
      those boys were either high as hell dancing to some funky techno beats or doing some stupid chinese boxing. drunkin boxing maybe.
      Chicken style ~ very rare.

I don't particularly care for the movement displayed, but a couple of those guys were going full contact. The deficiencies of chicken style become apparent in that setting.

Comment

A quote from another forum:

" Thats a traditional russian "wall fight".... and is more of a sport than anything else. Its a hold over from way back in the days when armies met each other on the battlefield in lrank and file. But these guys are just playing a game... its like a big boy version of "red rover red rover". Good for playing around with, and can be used for training purposes, but these guys are just goofing off. None of them even look like they are doing anything resembleing RMA.

Judging by the variety of clothing (old, civi, and military), the lack of kicks or head strikes, and the fact that the only takedowns are accidental... Id guess it was a video of a "hands on" event at a cultural fair or demonstration. "

Comment

The guy doing the spas-arm style at the end demonstrated the worst standing and striking game I've ever seen an adult do. The other dude barely seemed to notice he was fighting back. The ring size limit saved his grooving ass.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X