i need investors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need investors

iam trying to start up my own web-based business selling hot urban fashions like enyce, ecko, gucci, custom air force ones and air jordans, but i need like $1000.

I thought you were only 15?

I don't wear any of that, but good luck.

Comment

iam 14, but that won't stop me from selling.

Comment

YOU ARE A DISGRACE! A TRAITOR!

If I have 1,000 to give away, I will give it to bullshido! Not some one who want to start a business!

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
        I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

ummm, ok.

Comment

I think you'd need more than $1000.

Whats your business plan?
            Why would they buy from you instead of a store?

--------
            Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
            --------
            The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
            - Pizdoff

Comment

because what i plan on selling you usually can only buy online unless you live in hong kong, la, or ny. my plan is to buy about a thousand dollars of merchandise, make a webpage with what i have for sale, plus show what i can order in. iam also going to put up advertising around schools and hang outs.

Comment

at first i will order in only about 5 shoes($350)$350 worth of ecko, and the rest will go to other expenses, accessories. the shoes are all factory variants, deadstock. same with the clothes. it all comes from hong kong.

Comment

What sort of a return can I expect from my investment? What is your business models and what are your income projections for the next 3 months?

And most importanlty...how can you sign an investor/contractor agreement if you are still a minor.

I applaud your idea, but starting a business with investors takes a bit of planning.

Comment

Actually, I kind of like the idea ... hmm, it makes me we Canadian's should stick together ...

(board breaks with a kick)
                    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
                    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
                    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

"What sort of a return can I expect from my investment?"

well you would get all of your money back for one thing. what would you want?

iam still in the developing stage at the moment. but i need the money before i can get contact lists/merchandise. and i can't have a webpage until i have the merchandise.

Comment

>>well you would get all of your money back for one thing. what would you want?<<

Then what you want is not an investment but a loan. An investor expects all of his money back +. Hence the motivation to invest. Get you work in order and I might be interested. Also I need you to address the legality of being a minor running a business.

Comment

o well. i guess i will just save mt money i get as a dishwasher. would you guys be interested in buying some gucci air force 1's? ecko shirts?

Comment

Hey I am 21 and trying to get a paintball /MA store open online.
                            And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

what do you mean THAT crap?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X