Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you keep a food and MA practice journal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you keep a food and MA practice journal?

It is now a very popular thing to keep a diary of what you eat in terms of categories, carbs, protein, sodium etc and how many cal's.

The doctor, and nutritionalist recommend that. Guess what! the health and fitness trainers recommend that, too. What about MA'er?

Do you keep a log of what you eat or drink?

Alone the same vein;

Do you keep a log of hours and what you practice in MA everyday or per week?

Do you keep a sparring book, too?
    Last edited by SPJ; 5/16/2005 4:00pm, .

SPJ, if you need to write in your diary to relieve stress and to talk about boys you like, it's ok. I won't tell anybody.

PL

Comment

I can't be bothered to keep track of what I eat in detail because I eat out of boredom quite often.

Comment

Naw man. That shit is gay.

Comment

Shut up and train.

Comment

Here's my training log.

If I logged everything I do I would bore the shit out of myself and anyone who read it. For the most part I eat the same thing every day and train the same way every week.

So I log my goals, experience, challanges, analysis, techniques, and changes to my regiment. Tis an epic saga...

Comment

I've kept one for the past 9 or so months. Xanga is a decent format.
              "Emevas,
              You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkoon9
                Naw man. That shit is gay.
                Gay it may be, but with my type of personality, ever since i started recording everything (food that is) through fitday, i never cheat. And logging stuff in fitday is simple. Takes me about a minute a day and it breaks things down so nicely.

Anyhow at least when i get sick i can't blame it on me eating bad. :la: Eating crap food can take ya out as you well know Yrkoon.

Comment

I started keeping track maybe a month ago. It was great at first to see what i was eating and how I could eat better. But after a while I got the idea and just stopped.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X