Sexy Cheerleader Sluts! (Bill)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexy Cheerleader Sluts! (Bill)

I would just like to highlight this part, as I found it particularly funny.

Well, it's good to see that politicians have found yet another scrapegoat to all of society's issues. Damn cheerleaders!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7727886/

I don't mean to generalize, but Texans are no good for anything.

EDIT: Sorry for the misleading title ronin69, but I had to get you and WCL in here somehow.

Originally posted by Traditional Tom
    I

Last edited by CanucKyokushin; 5/15/2005 3:22pm, .
    [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Must be hard to tell who is mentally ill the Administration or the students.

Comment

Comment

The people who voted them into office.
          Politicians are just a reflection of society as a whole.

Comment

I would just like to highlight this part, as I found it particularly funny.

Well, it's good to see that politicians have found yet another scrapegoat to all of society's issues. Damn cheerleaders!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7727886/

EDIT: Sorry for the misleading title ronin69, but I had to get you and WCL in here somehow.
            When's the last time you actually saw cheerleaders performing? All their dances just scream "I'M A WHORE!". It's funny that in Health we were never taught Sex Ed well, but when we had pep assemblies and the cheerleaders (and dance team) performed, it was like they had a big sign saying "GO HAVE SEX!".

PL

EDIT: Oh, and you're in Canada, a normal country. We are talking about AMERICA here.

Comment

Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

If they stop cheerleaders now who will occupy the trailer park in 20 years?

Comment

Unemployed sociology majors?
                  Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

I'm cool with this, just so long as they dont stop major political figures from going to strip clubs or having sex with interms.

Originally posted by Stickx
                    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
                    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll
                      I'm cool with this, just so long as they dont stop major political figures from going to strip clubs or having sex with interms.
                      How can they?!?!?!?!
                      And destroy the basis of western democracy?!?!?!?!?
                      Canuckyokushin:

Comment

Bastard.

Fortunately for you, you shall not suffer my wrath, by virtue of the fact that this thread made me a bit more proud about my own pathetic countrymen and politicians. By comparison, of course. Which is not actually something to be proud of, but it is not as if I am choosing here.
                        That civilisation may not sink,
                        Its great battle lost,
                        Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                        To a distant post;
                        Our master Caesar is in the tent
                        Where the maps are spread,
                        His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                        A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Tha dark side is strong with this one...

Comment

Politicians, only thing worse are lawyers.

Comment

I'm sorry, but did a Canadian just insult Texas?

Ohhhh fuck no he didn't....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X