No announcement yet.

Sexy Cheerleader Sluts! (Bill)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insulting a texan is like a pimp slapping a hooker, its just not news.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Ronin
      Politicians, only thing worse are lawyers.
      “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Ronin
        Insulting a texan is like a pimp slapping a hooker, its just not news.
        An interesting analogy. But I think the reality is more like a Texan slapping a Canadian....

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkoon9
          An interesting analogy. But I think the reality is more like a Texan slapping a Canadian....

Ha! Like a Texan even knows where Canada is! :bootyshak
          Originally posted by pauli
          i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
          I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkoon9
            Oooh, that's quite a zinger, for a Texan.

Comment

guess the spred of herpes and aids will have to wait the bill was shoot down.
              Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
              My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

Why do you hate God? :new_infin
                Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Comment

Mr. Mantis is onto something here, I think what this thread requires is more photographic evidence to make the case for or against sexy cheerleadering!

Comment

Yet more proof that politicians were never young at any time.
                    Why get rid of this?!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wow. :hitit:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to you Americans we now have cheer leaders in our football teams too ( Rugby Leage).

Its all false bullshit entertainment. All of this national anthem(sp?) crap, this nonsensical opening ceramony. Some dickhead who comes on and thanks the sponsors. If you go to watch a footy game the umpire should blow the whistle and BHAM the game starts. Thats how it should be.
                        Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

I agree with Hannibal. It's bullshit sport.

They should scrap the game and just have cheerleading for two hours.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Beneath Contempt; 5/21/2005 1:50pm, .

Comment

Encore, encore.
                            Attached Files

Comment

3 for 3.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Gringo Grandie's sister was a professional cheerleader, I think for the Tampa Bay Buccaners, I think he needs to ask her, her opinion of this important legislation.

Secondly there is a reason Molly Ivins calls Texas "the national laboratory for bad government" this is one example.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X