Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of you would have had the the balls to stand up to this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, there's some guys you just shoot. I would have no chance against that guy (I'm 6'0 and about 170lbs). For someone of my size and skill (or the complete lack thereof), the best call would be to go outside and call the police.

If I actually decided to do something, it would be with the largest, heaviest weapon that I could find. I'd probably try to hit him in the back of the head.

Comment

Warehouse.

Employment at a warehouse 6.4 ft, 435.lbs man launched a pallet at me and a friend. We both charged in with razor sharp exacto knives and shiv'd him while he was screaming in horror. The nightmare only stopped when I woke up.

Comment

Originally posted by kainekai
        Employment at a warehouse 6.4 ft, 435.lbs man launched a pallet at me and a friend. We both charged in with razor sharp exacto knives and shiv'd him while he was screaming in horror. The nightmare only stopped when I woke up.

Haven't busted this out in a while, and it seems apropriate:

Comment

I'd sure as hell try! At 5'8" 155#, I don't know that I'd do well... But hey, at least I could say that I stood up to him. That is if I survived. My MA experience would at least let me survive. I think....

Aw, nevermind.
          "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Me too, but I'm bigger then him. I feel like a bitch for months when I let something like that slide.

Comment

In TRUTH

In truth the smaller man was hit without warrent and unexpectedly! After the first hit, the smaller man was in shock or standing K.O. (eyes open, but not quite concious)

More than once when a much larger person tried to assult me, I shift my entire weight into a muay thai knee to the side of his knee (repeatedly) as hard as I could gather force. Then some knees to the groin and one to the head.

If I was a bystander? Wait til his side is turned to me and football shoulder tackle his knee. If that doesn't do it, I'd call on the Lord for divine intervention and start biting him. No one likes to be cannibalized.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X