Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Serenity (name of the firefly movie) trailer is on-line

It's finally up for all of us to see ^_^

Looks good, apparently lots of reevers and we get to know a bit more about River, yay!

I am a big dork and today I am happy about this.

"From the Producer of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and 'Angel', we bring you...

SPACE BUFFY!"

Looks good however, thanks for the link DT, I will be sure to claim it as my own :toothy12:

Comment

Dai, you disappoint me. Even my girlfriend, one of the world's biggest Buffy geeks, didn't watch that craphole of a show. :color:
      Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that kickboxing is commonly known as fighting while grappling simply isn't. - Osiris

Comment

Oh it is on.

Comment

I got Dai's back.

:5yeah:
          :hmh:

Comment

Originally posted by Traditional Tom
            "From the Producer of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and 'Angel', we bring you...

SPACE BUFFY!"
            I would totally shell out seven bucks to see Space Buffy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
              I am a big dork and today I am happy about this.
              I challenge DT to a nerd throw-down! Do not make me whip out my ancient blend of Tolkien sword fighting, Star Trek double-handed chops, and Stargate too deadly street fighting!

Comment

Challenge accepted, the Clan Jade Falcon Circle of Equals rite will be performed. The circle shall encompass the Colvin Center and be met with gaffi sticks.

Oh, and your mother's a fracking companion!

Comment

jade falcon? dude, jade falcon got their ass beat by clan wolf, they ain't nothin

Comment

Shut it freebirth!

I mean, honestly, what was I going to say Clan Diamond Shark.... pansies.

Comment

Firefly was one of the best shows ever on television. But I can understand why FOX had to cancel it. They needed to open the slot for Wife Swapping Animal Attacks.

And Buffy is the least of Joss Whedon's creations by far (except for Alien 4).
                      Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

Some one's got an appointment with...

Comment

I will go see this movie because

(1) I like science fiction,

(2) The space battle look very cool, and

(3) If this movie does well, I am much more likely to see a Farscape movie get the green light, which is the only thing that matters.

Seriously, did no one see The PeaceKeeper Wars?

[/geek]

Comment

FOX totally fucked Firefly. They felt like the first episode didn't have enough action and gass Joss Whedon about a day to write a new episode that they were going to show first (the train robbery episode). Because of this the first episode was crap and until you saw the real first episode none of it made sense and you had no reason to care about the characters. Fox pisses me off!

Comment

Fox really is a wart on the body of televised sci-fi... well perhaps more a malignant cancerous growth of doom.....

The Train Job is arguably the worst in the series, and those suited idiots at Fox were like "yeah, that's the ticket!"....... They sowed the two hour pilot- full of neessary story- last. What the hell?!

Yes Firefly had to go to make room for Joe Millionare, The Simple Life Married by America, American Idol, and Who's Your Daddy (ok so they thankfully pulled that one, but still.... disgusting pig fuckers). Fox is a bastion of horrible TV and a black mark on American society. Honestly, if you got rid of Fox network the average IQ of this country would likely double.

Ok, so I got a little carried away.

Oddly enough FX kicks severe ass though; The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, and this upcoming Iraq centered war time drama thing from the creator of the Shield. If Fox does bring Firefly back they might as well slap it onto FX and allow me the peace of mind of simply removing channel 12 from my TV's memory.

Peacekeeper Wars was alright, but I honestly never really got into Farscape.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X