Are any of you attending the upcoming UFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are any of you attending the upcoming UFC

In Atlantic City on June 4th. Can't wait. This will be the first time I'll be attending a UFC live. My bjj guy Matt Serra is fighting as well. Gonna be fun:)

im going to ufc 53 too. this is my first ufc, and i am stoked. i hope some good matches are going to be on the fight card

Comment

When you go to MMA events are there ever average joes yelling, "TRIANGLE HIM! SWEEP HIM! GO FOR THE GUILLOTINE!" ?

Comment

Shit maybe ill go to that school should be over. When are tickets on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Apostol
          When you go to MMA events are there ever average joes yelling, "TRIANGLE HIM! SWEEP HIM! GO FOR THE GUILLOTINE!" ?
          My guess is it would be more along the lines of "BLOOD!!!!!!!"

PL

Comment

- Evan Tanner vs Rich Franklin - UFC TITLE FIGHT

- Matt Serra vs Karo Parisyan

- Nick Diaz vs Pancrase opponent

- Andrei Arlovski vs Justin Eilers

- Charles "Chainsaw" McCarthy vs David Terrell

- Stephan Bonner vs Sam Hoger

- Tim Sylvia vs Minotauro Nogueira

Here is the rumored fight card. I believe tickets are still available @ ticketmaster.com.

Comment

"- Stephan Bonner vs Sam Hoger"

What??!?! Where is Griffen?!?
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by Apostol

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I went to UFC 52 and there was this guy behind me who wouldn't stop yelling stuff like that. The funny part is he was ALWAYS wrong. ALWAYS. If one fighter had another's back, this dude would be yelling for a guillotine--stuff like that.

What REALLY made me and my buddy laugh was the fact that he was telling his friends that he was a boxer w/ 5 years of jiu-jitsu training. But somehow couldn't figure out which submissions were what. Maybe he just had bad eyesight.

And there were a couple of other guys there that cracked me up, too. We had one guy next to us who had his black jiu-jitsu academy T-shirt, w/ the sleeves cut-off, the mullet, the beard, and the cut-off jean shorts. It was sweet.

Comment

Why the hell does Eillers get a title fight, and not Buentello?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadchef
                    - Tim Sylvia vs Minotauro Nogueira
                    This is the one that raised my 'brow in an elmoresque fashion.
                    I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
                    -Phil Elmore

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X