The Self-Righteousness Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Self-Righteousness Thread

After careful consideration, I've decided to dispense with a colour-coded alert system. Instead, please use this thread to report any instances of self-righteousness that crop up on these forums.

I have one, Repulsive Monkey.

Today 10:50 PM
    After careful consideration, I've decided to dispense with a colour-coded alert system. Instead, please use this thread to report any instances of self-righteousness that crop up on these forums.

Comment

Firstly, I'd like to point out how many people on this board actually think that I could EVER be wrong, or even mistaken (as the case may be).

Secondly, I would like to report myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
        Originally posted by The Wastrel
        I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Good idea for a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate
            Good idea for a thread.
            What, are you some self-righteous person who thinks he knows whether or not ideas are good?

Turn yourself in now and save me the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Reese
              What, are you some self-righteous person who thinks he knows whether or not ideas are good?

Turn yourself in now and save me the trouble.
              Let's not talk too much about "turning oneself in"...

Comment

I will be the first to contribute to the Save Blankslate fund which could be used for some type of cash incentive for person(s) to remain unnamed.

Or you could use it to get one last hooker before your execution.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X