Is Oprah evil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Oprah evil?

Is it possible to become a billionaire without screwing people over?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2003Feb27.html

...i'm down, like a syndrome...

no. Money comes from other people.

Comment

Yes. Yes she is.

--------
      Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
      --------

Edited by - fingerormoon? on February 27 2003 23:02:19
      The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
      - Pizdoff

Comment

Yep.

(board breaks with a kick)
        "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
        -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Yes.

----------------------------------------------------------
          Space may be the final frontier,
          But it's made in a Hollywood basement.
          "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
          YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Oprah is an evil cow who can only get her clitoral erection by bashing men, since she can't keep one OR stand to see other women do the same.

It's almost as bad as a ball-busting penis-envy skank who humps a guy to raise a woody and then makes fun of him for it, but then goes home and masturbates with a padded kali stick cuz no guy who can get it up will touch her.

Comment

Gosh Dan -- let's see -- fuck you.
              You really wanna take me on?
              Or do you actually think you're "joking around" with that kind of childish, bitter, hate-filled crap?

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

all i can say is Oprah is one UUUUUGGGGLLLLLllllllyyyyyyyy HEFFA!! did you ever see her without makeup? Damn, it's brutal. Also, a friend of mine who met her (he was a waiter) told me she is the ULTIMATE BITCH! She ordered him around like cotton field slave and then left a $1.00 tip. Cheap bitch is more like it. She belongs in the same category as ROSIE - Ugh!

They call me:
                "The Money Shot Guru"

Comment

They're both appalling.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

She's evil alright, pure evil.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
                    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

Actually, I think Oprah and Dan would be perfect for each other. A match made in Hades.

"Go cry about it Vargas. Aren't you late for your shift at McDonald's?"
                      "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
                      "Shadow Box"

Comment

Hey Balloon: A friend of mine was a waiter and then sommelier at a 5 star restaurant in Minneapolis. He had the funniest stories. Acoording to him NIN are GREAT tippers and extremely polite; Robert Guillaume from Benson doesn't know anything about wine but likes to pretend he does; Celine Dion is hideous, etc. etc.
                        The best story is about a guy buying a round of Louis XIV cognac for his six other friends because he'd had someone buy it for him last time and he loved it. So when he goes to leave he finds out his bar tab is like 2,400 dollars. He shits a brick, goes nuts and starts yelling at the bartender. He claims the guy should have told him how much it was. Well, the bartender was sympathetic until he started bitching him out and he replies, "Sir, most of our customers would be OFFENDED if I had done that." Anyway, he and his friends paid the bill. That would suck, a $2400 bar bill, and you're not even drunk enough to be oblivious.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
                        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Oprah is a brainwashing, feminist person! And she's ugly

Comment

I will ninja flip out and kill Oprah and dan if you want me to! In one week I get my ninja sword and I've most of ashdia kims books, soon I will be ninja!

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Comment

OMG, Wastrel! That is so fucking hilarious! What, did he think they called it Louis XIV 'cause it sounded cool? ROFLMAO!
                              -----------------------------------------------------
                              "The difference between us, and other martial arts websites you might be looking for, is that we're not going to feed you, well, bullshit about martial arts."
                              -Phrost

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X