muay thai vs tae kwon do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muay thai vs tae kwon do

just to please you guys, and because it contains ass kicking material ( and I like that (hmmmm ass kicking))
    a vid of mt vs tkd:
    http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...41BPU42JYCEL7B

Seen this clip like 10003258 times.
    I think the tkd guy was with WTF..im jsut judging this by his gi but I could be wrong :new_silly

Comment

It's an oldie but goodie.

Where *are* all these random tournaments where crappy high-kicking TKDists make it into the finals only to be demolished by the innovation which is a low kick? It's like that karate vs. wing chun clip that was frontpaged a while back. Why does there appear to be an entire mixed style tournament circuit filled with abysmal fighters, and why do none of us on bullshido ever come across them?
      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

was that a direct question?

Comment

Originally posted by fang shen do
          was that a direct question?
          Not necessarily, but if you have something to say, then by all means, please go ahead.
          Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

well I got my hard drive filled with those clips: I got one named ko clips I don't know if you already saw it, it has the acdc thunder song as a soundtrack.

Comment

and I got an other one : jujitsu vs judo ,but its short like 30 sec.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin

Where *are* all these random tournaments where crappy high-kicking TKDists make it into the finals only to be demolished by the innovation which is a low kick? It's like that karate vs. wing chun clip that was frontpaged a while back. Why does there appear to be an entire mixed style tournament circuit filled with abysmal fighters, and why do none of us on bullshido ever come across them?
                Its All underground! :evil6:
                They are just so terrible that no one knows about it.

Comment

I feel bad for the TKD dude, that must've been embarrassing. What were the rules of that tournament? Do you have any move vids? I love to see pure MA stylists fight each other.

Comment

Id turn around and kick that annoying `Heyyyyy HEYYYYYY!` guy right in the bucket.

Comment

The TKD guy had a red belt, so you can assume he isn't supposed to be "good" yet. Depending on the school, he could be getting a BB next, or a brown then BB. Does it mean he will magically become a good figher once he gets his BB? No, silly. Only Pooty Tang's belt has magic powers.

PL

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
                        Only Pooty Tang's belt has magic powers.
                        WRONG!
                        Pooty Tang+His Magical Belt=Ass whooping time.
                        Remember Dirty D couldnt use the belt/

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin

there are (or at least used to be when i was competing regularly) open tournaments where anyone can participate all over the place. a lot of them are point sparring, some are continuous. i dunno what the situation is like now.

Comment

Man, there should be a list of such tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Castel
                              WRONG!
                              Pooty Tang+His Magical Belt=Ass whooping time.
                              Remember Dirty D couldnt use the belt/
                              That's because it's a magic belt. If I ever had a magic gun, you think I'd make it so everybody can use it? No, I'd make it so only I can use it.

Now I need to watch that movie again.

PL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X