Website help question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website help question

Being that this is the only non-sports website i frequent and i know that someone here knows this answer, here is my question. (my google-fu sucks as well)

I am helping someone build a website and i am posting pictures of residences that he has done work on. Now the question is, do i need some kind of release form to post these pics? The last thing i need are some legal complications. The address is not visible and only portions of the house are shown.

I'm also suffering from the flu right now which really blows.

Renn,

I've worked with a number or real estate agents, am working with a couple of builders, and actually just completed a fairly large deal for a number of websites involving condos and other stuff.

If your friend is the builder or has performed services on a residence, as long as there are no identifying marks (address, etc) I can't imagine there being an issue. I've never had one or heard of one in the business.

You may want to ask one of our resident lawyers what their opinion is however.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Thanks for the input. I just wanted to make sure all my bases were covered.

Comment

Sounds okay to me.

If you own the rights to the photos, and there are no people in them.
        “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

man, that is one smart monkey!

`~/

edit: oops, I mean, Gorilla, Mr Ape, sir! so solly, my bad.
          Last edited by Meex; 4/20/2005 11:37am, . Reason: might've made monkey mad. . .can't have that!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Meex
            man, that is one smart monkey!

`~/

edit: oops, I mean, Gorilla, Mr Ape, sir! so solly, my bad.
            Thatsar-right!

The cranial cavity can be deceiving, and sometimes I revert to my inner monkey.
            “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X