Great Moments in Ninja-fu History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Moments in Ninja-fu History

The following are great moments in the magical world of Ninja-fu.

Enter the Ninja - Franco Nero commiting seppuku with Nunchukus and cranking a standing arm bar like someone cranks water from a well !!

Revenge of the ninja - Sho ( don't call me sushi) Kosugi sparring with a blonde with NO gi pants.
    Bad Ninja beating up mop memeber in public washroom with an awesome reverse punch, low kick, elbow to neck twist combo.
    Sho ( don't call me fucktard) Kosugi and the "token white guy" fighting some bad guys in a KIDS PLAYGROUND !! and the kids watching all looking bored.

Ninja III, the domination - Half naked break dancer gets posessed by Ninja, need I go on ??

Please feel free to add !

"Spies Like Us"

Dan Ackroyd and Chevy Chase are dropping into a forest in the middle of the night, where a pack of ninjas, who are actually soldiers, I guess, spring from no where and do cool ninja shit like:

1) Whip a sword around until a bunch of trees fall down.
    2) Cartwheels.
    3) Screaming.

Then that black colonel guy kicks their asses, including catching a sword cut between his pressed-together palms.
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

Comment

You Only Live Twice - Jame Bond gets his chest shaved and some crap put on his eyelids so he can past for a Scottish Jap !
      Traines with ninjas in some cool "spec ops" training and then they come down a volcano like Kamikaze and fight off maching guns with swords !!

KIAI BITCH !!

Comment

American Ninja - Probably the definitive Ninja movie, Michael Dudikoff orphaned and raised as a Ninja, joins the Army pisses of drug lord with a Ninja attack squad, Ass kicking ensues.

Comment

Originally posted by ojgsxr6
          American Ninja - Probably the definitive Ninja movie, Michael Dudikoff orphaned and raised as a Ninja, joins the Army pisses of drug lord with a Ninja attack squad, Ass kicking ensues.

" He posses great skill " ...

Comment

Beverly Hills Ninja - Chris Farley repeatedly hitting himself on the head with nunchucks. Hey, we've all been there!
            Mauro: Coming into the ring now is Giant Silva. 7 foot 2, 385 lbs, making his debut in Pride.
            Bas: Wow, that is one big guy!
            Mauro: He must have an enormous Johnson!
            Bas: Ur…I suppose.
            Mauro: What are his keys to victory here in the Pride ring tonight?
            Bas: Well I think he needs to use his reach, avoid Heaths takedowns, and try to use his size to overpower him.
            Mauro: I mean, imagine the size of that thing!
            Bas: Now Heath is coming into the ring…
            Mauro: Do women really like them that big? Doesn’t it hurt?
            Bas: I really wouldn’t know.
            Mauro: I’m starting to feel a little insecure.
            Bas: Let’s just talk about the fight.
            Mauro: You’re right, el Basito. What are Heaths keys to winning here tonight. What does he have to do? What are his strategies for emerging victorious here in the Saitama Super Arena tonight?
            Bas: Well, the first thing…
            Mauro: My wife says she doesn’t like them too big, that it’s all about how you use it.
            Bas: That’s not what she told me.

Comment

Bullshido - A couple of Ninja fags get 0wned by GCeasar and someone else I can't remember.

Comment

Chinese Super Ninjas!

5 element ninjas!

Gold: Wears shiny outfits to blind their attackers then shoot darts out of umbrellas to kill them.

Wood: The hang out in trees and pull their opponents apart with grappling hooks.

Water: Jump in and out of water with fishing nets and tridents.

Fire: Uses smoke and flame to confuse and throw off the opponent so they can be cut down.

Earth: They attack from under ground. They'll rip out your intestine and kill you slowly.
                “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
                  Chinese Super Ninjas!

5 element ninjas!

Gold: Wears shiny outfits to blind their attackers then shoot darts out of umbrellas to kill them.

Wood: The hang out in trees and pull their opponents apart with grappling hooks.

Water: Jump in and out of water with fishing nets and tridents.

Fire: Uses smoke and flame to confuse and throw off the opponent so they can be cut down.

Earth: They attack from under ground. They'll rip out your intestine and kill you slowly.

Damn....

Comment

fuck yeah, chinese super ninjas! that shit rules.

http://www.hkfilm.net/csnpics.htm

http://www.kungfucinema.com/reviews/...mentninjas.htm

http://www.dvdcult.com/rev_SuperNinjas.htm

Originally posted by Hedgehogey
                    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
                    Originally posted by Kidspatula
                    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

There was a Chuck Norris movie (The Octagon?) that
                      had a cool ninja training camp. They used kama,
                      and one of them was pretty good.
                      It's hard to fight when you're in a gazebo -- Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Bad News Hughes
                        fuck yeah, chinese super ninjas! that shit rules.
                        It's one of my all time favorites!

I love it when the guy tells the other guy that he will avenge his death. WTF he's not dead, he's standing right there!
                        LOL
                        “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Chinese Ninja
                          American Ninja
                          Razta Ninja
                          Slightly rotund Ninja

:evil5:

next in line:

Ehthiopian ninja, trained by russian samurai on the island of Madagascar in the ancient art of Scottish sumo by and Argentian Capoeira sytlist from Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                            Ehthiopian ninja, trained by russian samurai on the island of Madagascar in the ancient art of Scottish sumo by and Argentian Capoeira sytlist from Utah.
                            aka "the story of bad news hughes."

and that's chinese SUPER ninja.
                            Originally posted by Hedgehogey
                            FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
                            Originally posted by Kidspatula
                            Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

The Hunted (The Christopher Lambert one, not the Tommy Lee Jones one)
                              Ninjas attack Christopher Lambert on a train with perfect camoflague. If you look carefully, you might be able to spot the ninja.
                              Last edited by P-Dub; 4/19/2005 10:13am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X