X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wu Tang Manual (by the RZA)

The Wu-Tang Manual: Enter the 36 Chambers, Volume One
    by The RZA

(Use the "AMAZON search" on Bullshido's home page to buy this book!)

Ever hear of the Wu Tang Clan? Awesome hip hop dynasty. I think the RZA, Method Man, Ol Dirty Bastard, Raekwon and a few more came out of this group.

Looks like the RZA has written a book that talks about the members of the group, the history, the music and lyrics, and a lot more.

I don't know a lot of their stuff but knew they were into the Tao, the Shaolin Temple and Arts, and talkin' about life in their world.

I believe they also have serious ties with Shi Yan Ming...a real life Shaolin Monk that lives in NYC.

I think music history will look at this as an important book and I will probably purchase it.
    Last edited by blankslate; 4/19/2005 8:16am, .

The Wu-Tang Clan is amazing, but Busta wasn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
      I should ban your ass.
      I wish I had moderator powers. Ignorance on that level is inexcusable.
      I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
      -Phil Elmore

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
        I should ban your ass.

Rza, Gza, ODB, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Masta Killa and formely Cappadonna.

Damn, I can understand adding someone like Killah Priest, but Bustah? LOL

Comment

Busta was not on a single one of the great wu-tang albums. In fact, I can't remember a single collaboration. But of course, I pretty much ignored the Wu post-Forever.
          I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
          -Phil Elmore

Comment

Comment

Vanilla Ice was also a member of Wu-Tang.

Comment

Wu tang is amazing.
                Its to bad ODB(or did he change it to Dirt Mcgurt?) died..

Comment

Originally posted by ravenink
                  Vanilla Ice was also a member of Wu-Tang.
                  yuck, yuck! I'm glad you're a cool white boy. Just wait till ATL apr 30th....

Here's the RZA with the world famous Shi Yan Ming of the Shaolin Temple.

It was this same Shi Yan Ming that "punked" our very own Peedee Shaolin some years ago.

Ironically, I had posted this picture and some others from Shaolinwolf in the original Pics of Disaster.

Comment

one of my good friends trained with shi yan ming for awhile when he was at west point. he said he was amazing.

how did he punk peedee?

Comment

I think ODB changed his name numerous times before he died. I heard that Big Baby Jesus was one of his names...I'm sure some memoriam page must detail it.

I was sad about Jam Master J also.

Quik, supposedly Peedee got punked he went to challenge Shi Yan Mings school in NYC or something...we'll have to ask kungfudoeswork. Don't ask Peedee.

I wonder how much RZA studied there as well..I suppose its in the book.
                      Last edited by blankslate; 4/20/2005 3:04am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X