Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I got banned at another forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I got banned at another forum...

USN to be specific. My IP addess is blocked and nobody has responded to my 2 emails. This makes 3 forums I've gotten banned from. First SDF (I'm no longer banned there now), Pax, and now USN. USN is the "Usual Suspects Network" forum. It's basically a "tactical" toys geek fanboy forum. Guys with too much money that buy every new "tactical" gadget that comes out. Knives, flashlights, wannabe weapons, etc... No real harm, but what is "tactical" is up for debate. Just not at USN.

One trend there is homemade kubatons. Guys make a few up out of polymer, lace a bunch of paracord on it and sell them. Titanium ones are popular too. The latest one was a kerambit shaped fist load/bottle opener. I stated that theses types of toys make piss poor weapons. Maybe I should have sucked the appropiate ass by raving on how cool it is and how "I was sure it would be great for SD". Evidence supporting it's effectiveness, not ever required. Subjective opinion is suffice. I was willing to debate the facts, banning me was easier I guess.

Those silly kuboton things take up too much space on your keychain and/or in your pocket anyways. Who wants to deal with that nonsense?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X