Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapper
    replied
    Actually worked a Huns party once...they were pretty cool, everyone kept their guns holstered, and they tipped well, so I was happy.

Never worked those other groups, but in general, I have had only good experiences with biker parties. Firefighters are pretty cool...cops and fraternities are the worst, and any party in a basement is almost as bad.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Mantis
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrapper
    I would rather work a hell's angels bachelor party than a room full of Cops. Bikers provide their own security and tip well.
    Good thinking on your feet.

So you would hate working a room full of warthogs or blue knights then huh?

You've had experience dealing with HA's huh? Those are some of the most dangerous people I have ever dealt with.

Leave a comment:

• Scrapper
    replied
    I grew up in Canterbury CT...about 5 minutes from where this stuff happened. The CT state police are usually prety good, but the Troop E barracks in Montville has a pretty bad rep.

Once, they had a retirement party for one of their guys, and they hired a stripper for him. I was working security for the girls, and these cops were all over her. They were touching, grabbing, groping, throwing shit, and generally being complete assholes...not to mention shitty tippers. So I start telling them that they need to settle down and this one cop says, "What the fuck are you gonna do? THis place is full of State Troopers! What are you gonna do...call the cops?"

Everyone thought that was real hilarious, so I told him I was calling Channel 3 news, and the hartford currant to tell them that a room full of State Troopers was sexually assaulting an exotic dancer at a drunken bachannal.

Two of the other cops heard this, cam over and dragged the asshole away and apologized profusely. Everyone settled down after that.

I would rather work a hell's angels bachelor party than a room full of Cops. Bikers provide their own security and tip well.

Leave a comment:

• ojgsxr6
    replied
    Alot of cops hate motorcyclist, hell alot of people hate motorcyclists. But cops especially, mainly because they don't generally catch them when they run. And when they do pull over they usually get their bike destoyed.

Leave a comment:

• Traditional Tom
    started a topic "Too Bad" ... Ouch

"Too Bad" ... Ouch

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7267447/

Imagine calling help for someone you cared about only to hear "Too bad"?
    That is some cold shit!
    Last edited by Traditional Tom; 3/23/2005 3:08pm, .

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X