Hiiiii...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiiiii...

So, a couple random posts throughout Bullshido later, I thought I'd finally just say hello--again--and let alla y'all (who remember me) know that I think I'm back for good this time. :eusa_doh:

Lots of work, lots of school, and lots of personal crap have kept me off the internet for some time, and have also kept me from training in general--I personally don't think it's cool for me to "talk shop" when I'm not even practicing.

So, to everybody I don't know, hello, and to everybody I do know, hello again.

Oh, and I'm actually taking requests for drawings (that I'll actually FINISH this time, sorry Phrost).

Comment

Well, here's hopin' we can work together on a project.

My art style's very cartoony, with a heavy anime and manga influence, but I've got a few other things I work on, besides that style.

Comment

example

Comment

That man rocks. XD No other words work quite as well.

Edit: And thank you.

Comment

You know, it was just the other day I was looking at one of kickcatcher's drawings, and I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be great if Martial Cartoonist came back?"

Welcome back.
            “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

This is awesome.

How about some caricatures of our more "well known" posters?

How about some superhero type stories of our Hall of Famers?

Great stuff. All I can say is...you got skillz my nigga.

And kickcatcher, you do also. Meant to tell you that earlier.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X