HOLY S**T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY S**T

I just heard rumors about dekkers coming back for a fight with genki sudo?
    anybody know if this is true or what?
    this would be an incredible fight.
    I sure hope it aint bullshit
    http://bjelk.pennan.net/superpro/news_show.php?id=41
    Last edited by FighterJones; 3/20/2005 9:33pm, . Reason: sorry, forgot about no swear words in title

afaik its legit, and its going to be under mma rules. god knows why, Ramon Dekker has no ground experience that I know of. not enough to beat genki thats for sure. however if he does this he gets a fight in max, so that will be worth it. his last max fight against kohi was unfortunate, he was beating ass til he got cut.

Comment

I heard Dekkers was horribly mangled from his Muay Thai career? Isn't it basically suicide to go back to fighting?

PL

Comment

Holy fuck I'm creaming my pants!
        This is fucking awesome!
        I don't care, I'll be rooting for Dekkers 100% of the way!
        This is the turbine from hell! (Allthough I sure hope for his sake he has trained groundwork ALOT for this)

Comment

I also read an interview with him where he said he isn't in the least bit interested in grappling. I believe his exact words were "t3h crappling is t3h fagz0r lolololol". In Dutch, of course.

I don't know. Somehow I can't see him winning. I'd like to, but I doubt it.

PL

Comment

If K1 is footing the bill you can be sure it will be MT rules, and Genki will accept but lose. If it were MMA there is no question who would win.

Comment

I love Sudo Genki. All the way. :icon_albi
              Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X