Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got beaten up by a 16 year old....

ok its not as bad as the title sounds..

after getting a bit burnt out at muay thai, ive just started boxing (again) for a kinda change to my routine. ive been going a few weeks and the coach stuck me in the ring with the club golden boy. i managed 3x2 min rounds, but got sat on the arse in each round. hard.

damn, it was embarassing, AND the guys 10 years younger than me.

great club though. has anything similar happened to anyone else on the board?

The same thing happened to 2 people who ran their mouth at the gym where I train. The Coach put them against a 2 of the 16 year olds, and they both (older people) got worked. One was 21 and he quit the school, the other is 19 and he still goes to the school but he still runs his mouth.

Comment

We have a 16 year old who just got back from Thailand. You can be sure he would probably kick 80% of this forums ass in the ring. Don't feel too bad.

Comment

At sullys gym, they talk about when tough hockey guy "tiger" williams came in with attitude and got his ass handed to him by a 16yr old.

In modern times that would be the equvilent of the current tough guy in hockey getting beaten down by a 16 yrold.

Comment

LOL: I used to be that 16 yr old, When I was 18 I fought a guy named Gerry Duckworth 26yrs old. up in Calgary, he was 18-2 and the WKA North American Title Holder. Any way he couldnt answer the 4th round bell. I beat the hell out of his legs.. But it was great cause I was the only American there.

Comment

The comment about "being the only American there" instantly made me lose all respect I ever would have had for you (I say would have had because you had none to begin with).

Oh, so did the part about glorfying yourself with a claim you can't really support and that there's no reason to believe.

Comment

Orion SOG, you want Mega Jesus San's respect like you want a bad case of VD. He is one of our most useless posters, and his martial arts experience consists of a couple years of kenjutsu. He's also an honest-to-god Communist. Be proud that he doesn't like you; I am.

Welcome to Bullshido. If you can document your fight record, you can get a nice "Amateur Fighter" or "Professional Fighter" tag under your name. PM one of the staff about it.
              I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Comment

Check the guy's profile and pictures. If he can prove that's him, it would seem like he's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
                  " instantly made me lose all respect I ever would have had for you
                  Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

Really, I could care less if I had the respect of some shit eating, ape. And yep that's really me in the profile. I grew up doing this, and have been around the BS all my life. My dad was one of the "dirty dozen" who called out Steven Segall in Black Belt Magazine, He never put up with the BS either. If you want a documented record I'm rated #2 in North America by "Martial Arts Digest" Issue January/February 2003 Kris Harrison. It's Mike Anderson's Mag, and he is the Manager of Don Willson so he is very legit as well.

Comment

I have been dropped by a shot of a kid a year or so younger than me but I have never been out right beaten by one. I still felt pretty humiliated having to get a standing 8 count over a body shot from a kid younger than me.

Comment

That's quite the "I love myself" page Kris.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bushid...tore=&prodid=&

Comment

LOL; Most of the pics were to send to my dad, so I just kept updating the album. but it is good to show a technique too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xango
                            He is one of our most useless posters,
                            I'd post about martial arts more often if there were any topics about anything I could give insight on without being a fraud. I don't give people tips on how to grapple because I don't know how to grapple, etc. I guess I can see how that would be a difficult concept for you to grasp.

and his martial arts experience consists of a couple years of kenjutsu.
                            How does this invalidate anything?

He's also an honest-to-god Communist.
                            You're an honest-to-god bigot, which has more to do with the value of your respect than my political ideals have to do with the value of my respect.

That's why I spoke in the future tense.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
                              You're an honest-to-god bigot, which has more to do with the value of your respect than my political ideals have to do with the value of my respect.
                              Hey!!!!
                              Xango is an open minded individual, so charge up your potential respect bar!
                              Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X