Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella-fu

http://www.real-self-defense.com/umbrella1.html

Another one of my ideas stolen. But I like it.

This umbrealla costs 140 bucks. As much as I lose them..might be risky.

And unless you are one of the Avengers, hard to explain carrying one on sunny days.
    Last edited by blankslate; 3/16/2005 9:57pm, . Reason: huh?

I want one of those neat spy umbrellas with the gun in the shaft instead. That would be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
      I want one of those neat spy umbrellas with the gun in the shaft instead. That would be so cool.
      Indeed. But this unbreakable baby can go right on the airplane with you!

Comment

I have got to get me one of those! When I have 140 bucks to blow on an umbrella.
        “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
          I have got to get me one of those! When I have 140 bucks to blow on an umbrella.
          I have a pretty good one from Walmart. It cost about eight dollars and bigger than the average push button type. It would give a pretty good whack off on someone's head but would probably break.

I have lost probably close to twenty umbrellas in my lifetime.

If I spend 140 bucks and lose this one...I wonder if my credit card somehow covers that stuff.

Anyway, I could use this but not sure about the non rainy days...would I look suspicious or like some kind of queque carrying one all the time?

Perhaps I should go with the flute (space age acrylic type) motif instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
            Get a kasa instead. According to this video game I play Japanese umbrellas are totally unbreakable.

Comment

Get a kasa instead. According to this video game I play Japanese umbrellas are totally unbreakable.

If I recall correctly, that thing seems to have a razor sharp edge... does that come standard on all kasa?

Comment

I don't think Shizumaru's kasa had a razor edge so much as Shizumaru had uber ki power.

Comment

got any links to real kasa's..how much do they cost in American dollars?

Comment

http://www.asahi-jc.com/kasa.htm

I remember seeing a better site, but I don't have time to dig around for it. I'll look when I get back home.

Comment

Umbrella-fu iz zee deadly.

Back when I was learning Hung Gar, I learnt an umbrella-fu called "Plum flower umbrella." Supposedly created by Wong Fei Hung himself... Haha. Pretty much a "Jian" (sword) routine in my opinion.

Comment

It says just as strong as any walking stick or cane but does it repel water?
                        "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Comment

Originally posted by antman
                          It says just as strong as any walking stick or cane but does it repel water?

hahah, man this thing will smash a watermelon---its on the video.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X