X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAWD wants us to be happy

http://www.sexinchrist.com/oralsex.html
    Praise be!!
    Seventh: If you think TKD doesn’t work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

It's just that I carry weapons and have no moral compass anymore. -- JKDChick

At least until the Wing Chun clown car arrives. --JKDC

I'm all for letting people enjoy themselves how they want to, but that just felt like someone attempting to validate their sexual pleasure with their religion.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
      I'm all for letting people enjoy themselves how they want to, but that just felt like someone attempting to validate their sexual pleasure with their religion.
      you understand!... please sister, let us pray.
      Seventh: If you think TKD doesn’t work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

Comment

Actually the part about spilling the seed has nothing to do with that.
        It was a sin because as the guy who pulled out, he had a responsibity to impregnate her, to have the kids.
        In that law, if your brother dies, you take his wife, Now ya might be thinking, thats strange.
        Not really. You see, think about it, in that society, if you were an old woman with no husband, but especially children, what would you most likely do? Starve.
        This was refering to insuring the well being to his bro's wife, and him disobeying God.
        Not anything about spilling his cum on the ground (thats just what It looks like on the surface.)
        Hahah, I don't see why most christians care about stuff like this.
        as far as I'm concerned if a couple is married they can do anything they want.
        and if they are not married? Well, it aint my place to tell them what to do.

Comment

Or, maybe not

tennisproZac: hello
          NYCockExchange: I'm busy with another client. Please take a number.
          tennisproZac: what number would i be
          NYCockExchange: 2. Do you mind, sir?
          tennisproZac: thats fine
          NYCockExchange: Okay. Would you care for any literature?
          tennisproZac: what do you have
          NYCockExchange: A random webpage. Would you like to view?
          tennisproZac: what is the webpage
          NYCockExchange: http://www.geocities.com/flaminglyqueer/
          tennisproZac: do you have a pic
          NYCockExchange: Not at the moment; my marketers haven't decided on an official pic yet.
          tennisproZac: when will you have a pic
          NYCockExchange: As soon as they decide which logos will be the most prominently displayed; they're being very fussy. It might be some time before it happens.
          tennisproZac: am i disturbing your business
          NYCockExchange: Well, no. I am paid by several corporations to engage in cybersex. I display the names of the corporations during the cyber-session, e-mail the results to their agents, and they pay me appropiately.
          tennisproZac: how old are you
          NYCockExchange: 14, sir. ...An update... you've been bumped from number 2 to number 1. You'll be up shortly; I think this guy's about to cum.
          tennisproZac: ok
          NYCockExchange: Please stand by.
          NYCockExchange: Apparently, my client is now finished. Are you ready, sir?
          tennisproZac: are you really 14
          NYCockExchange: Yes, sir. I need you to confirm your age now.
          tennisproZac: why do you do this if you are only 14
          NYCockExchange: Extra cash. You can do this too, if you like. But for now you need to verify that you are over 17.
          tennisproZac: isn't it illegal
          NYCockExchange: I get paid under-the-table. Otherwise, it would be illegal.
          tennisproZac: it sounds very fishy to me
          NYCockExchange: Well, sir, I've been able to upgrade my Sony Vaio twice now. It's legitamite. Now I need to verify that you are over 17. Please type YES or NO, for records.
          tennisproZac: how do i know you aren't a cop trying to bust people
          NYCockExchange: I'm not affiliated with any law enforcement, sir.
          tennisproZac: i think im going to have to pass
          NYCockExchange: Just several brand-name companies.
          NYCockExchange: Just as well... I have 5 others on hold. If you so choose, have a good day, sir.
          NYCockExchange: Remember to shop at www.wal-mart.com.
          NYCockExchange: Sir?
          tennisproZac: yes
          NYCockExchange: I go on break shortly. I'll cyber with you then, if you like. I just want to do it for real, without the advertisements.
          NYCockExchange: I need to get off.
          NYCockExchange: Okay, dear! I'm on break!
          NYCockExchange: Give me all you got, I'm very horny!!
          tennisproZac: have a good break
          NYCockExchange: Mmmm...... Tell me about your cock, okay?
          tennisproZac: its long and its very hard. the head gets very big
          NYCockExchange: Is it hard right now?
          tennisproZac: no its not
          NYCockExchange: My cock's hard. I'm stroking it, wishing I could sink it's throbbing thickness deep into your throat.
          tennisproZac: are you a guy
          NYCockExchange: No. I thought you were looking for homosexual stimulation...?
          tennisproZac: hell no. i only like girls. why did you think that
          NYCockExchange: Wishful thinking, I guess.
          tennisproZac: why
          NYCockExchange: Because I really DO want to you deep-throat my cock, and then at the last second, I can pull it out and shoot hot, sticky man-seed (semen) onto your face. That's why, in a nutshell.
          tennisproZac: how do i know your aren't a guy
          NYCockExchange: Well, technically, there's no way I can prove over the internet. You'll just have to take my cock for it.
          NYCockExchange: Err, word for it.
          tennisproZac: thats hard to do since you are talking about your cock
          NYCockExchange: Well, I'm used to a lot of male homosexual requests. It's kind of fun, though, shoving my hot, hard man-rod into their rectums, sending them into prostate-linked euphoric states.
          tennisproZac: are you sure that you are 14
          NYCockExchange: Last time, I checked, yes. August 23rd, 1986.
          tennisproZac: you have a very good vocabulary
          NYCockExchange: Yes it's very big. Just like my meaty sperm-cannon. I'm stroking the fuck out of it right now.
          tennisproZac: danmit im not gay
          NYCockExchange: I'm not gay, either. I just like shoving my pulsating man-rod into some good, hot man-pussy. Or having them suck it... Men know how men like it. ...Don't you agree?
          tennisproZac: no i don't agree
          NYCockExchange: So you're not really sure how you like to have your cock sucked? You must be very hard to please. I'm pretty easy... I usually shoot off in the other guy's mouth after just a couple of minutes.
          tennisproZac: i truely think you are a guy and that's nasty
          NYCockExchange: Look, I'm off my break again pretty soon. I have to go back to pretending to be a 14-year old girl again.... Can I have your phone number and address?
          tennisproZac: so you aren't a 14 year old girl
          NYCockExchange: You're right. I'm really a 12-year old girl.
          tennisproZac: why should i believe you are a girl after you talked about your cock so much
          tennisproZac: and i don't think i should give you my phone number and address
          NYCockExchange: Well, I really wish you would. You seem like a very intelligent, bright guy. I'll bet you probably have a girlfriend already.
          tennisproZac: no i don't
          NYCockExchange: Well, if you don't have a problem with my age, I'd love to meet you sometime.
          NYCockExchange: I can call you from work... it'll be a business call, which I don't have to pay for.
          tennisproZac: is this part of your job to say this stuff
          NYCockExchange: No. I'm actually supposed to be back on the clock. I'm risking my employment to chat with you.
          tennisproZac: why
          NYCockExchange: Damn! Hold on one second!
          NYCockExchange: I shove my huge, wide cock into your ass! In and out, again and again! "Take it ALL, bitch!" I grunt, as I hear your pitiful moans. I slap at your ass-cheeks, thrust in and out, and finally spurt huge streams of thick, sticky cum all over your back... I look at your bleeding asshole and grin.
          NYCockExchange: I prepare to shove my cock into your mouth.
          NYCockExchange: *whew*
          NYCockExchange: My supervisor just walked by.
          NYCockExchange: Sorry.
          tennisproZac: i was wondering what you were doing
          NYCockExchange: He's gone now. Can I call you? It'll have to sound a lot like phone sex, though.
          NYCockExchange: Otherwise I might get in trouble.
          tennisproZac: if you sound like a guy im hanging up
          NYCockExchange: Okay... I actually sound even younger than I am! I hope it doesn't throw you off at all.
          tennisproZac: thats cool
          NYCockExchange: Great! I'm ready when you are. We can even really have phone sex, if you want.
          tennisproZac: 520 523-4515
          NYCockExchange: I whack my stiff cock across your face, making you wince. "You WANT this in your mouth, don't you?!" I scream at you. I backfist you, sending you flying. Your ass is up in the air, and I begin to make my move....
          NYCockExchange: I reach for the leather whip, and tie your legs and arms together. You've been rendered almost completely immobile. I force your mouth open, and shove my throbbing penis inside... you can already taste the pre-cum as you submissively begin sucking.
          tennisproZac: did you boss walk by
          NYCockExchange: I can feel your lips trembling from the backfist... they tremble on my cock, and I groan in pleasure. I slide it in and out, listening to you gag.
          tennisproZac: you can stop the gay stuff
          NYCockExchange: Suddenly, I feel your teeth on my cock! "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I shout in a thunderous roar. "YOU BIT MY FUCKING COCK!" I walk over to the rack, and grab the straight-edge razor.
          NYCockExchange: Holding it high above my head, I bring it down in a precise arc. I slit your throat. The last thing you feel is my pulsating, glorious cock violating the new, fatal wound in your throat.
          tennisproZac: shit thats nasty
          NYCockExchange: I shove my dick in again and again, in a horrible frenzy, drooling as I see your blood begin to form a crimson pool on the stone floor. The arterial bursts push against the ribs of my cock, and I cum quickly into your gasping throat.
          tennisproZac: thats fucking nasty and now im sorry i gave my number out
          NYCockExchange: The blood and semen are thick in your throat, and it seeps into your lungs. You die miserably.
          tennisproZac: will you stop that
          NYCockExchange: I wipe the blood and semen off of my cock, using your hair. I beckon my servants to fetch the mops, and I remove my leather mask. I light a cigarrette and watch my cock slowly go limp.
          tennisproZac: so i guess you aren't going to call
          NYCockExchange: Sir? If you've finished masturbating, I have 5 more clients waiting. Have you enjoyed this, sir?
          tennisproZac: hell no i haven't
          tennisproZac: im a fucking idiot to give my number out
          NYCockExchange: Maybe we can give this another try, then. I approach you in my see-thru pink thongs, my cock obviously hard and ready for you.
          tennisproZac: stop with the guy shit
          tennisproZac: is your boss walking by
          NYCockExchange: I pull the thong down, in a prissy way. "Heeyyyy!! Look what I got for yoouuu!!!" I turn and reveal the rainbow target-marks I just had tattoed around my asshole.
          tennisproZac: can you just answer the question
          NYCockExchange: "Play some darts, babes?" I ask, bent over and turning around. I wiggle my tight ass, and you can see my sagging balls wobble back and forth as I do so. "Cum & get it, homegirl!" *playful giggle*
          tennisproZac: is this just a computer saying this or is there actually a guy or girl talking
          tennisproZac: hello are you there
          NYCockExchange: I watch you fall to your knees. I grin, and silently walk towards you. All you can hear is the white sand crunching under my feet. My erect-uncut cock waving back and forth as I stride. I slowly guide my cock to your lips, teasing them a little.
          tennisproZac: i can't believe i was fooled by a fucking computer
          NYCockExchange: I put a hand behind your head, and pull your head toward my long, thick chunk of man-meat. It goes from feeling warm rays of tropical sunlight to the warm, wet insides of your mouth. I moan and shiver as your lips slide back and forth.
          tennisproZac: im got of here. if this is a computer and i think im right then i won't be getting any calls
          NYCockExchange: You reach up, and cup my sagging, tanned nutsack in your hands. I run my hands through your hair in approval. "Ooooh, tennisproZac, you look so bad but you SUCK soooo good!"
          Previous message was not received by tennisproZac because of error: User tennisproZac is not available.

Praise be!!!

Comment

Wow. :eusa_eh:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
              but that just felt like someone attempting to validate their sexual pleasure with their religion.
              To the EXTREME.

What happens in the part with the well and Jesus saying "go get your husband"? It just cuts off.

My friend did something similar. He took "The Green Mile" totally out of context and made his essay about Paul being gay and God was punshing him for it. Since it was Senior English, he got an A. Totally disregarding the parts where Paul says he loves his wife's boobs.

PL

Comment

Working...
              X