dun...dun.. DUN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dun...dun.. DUN...

Is there a way to do it? Admin please delete this useless thread. Sorry.
    Last edited by Renn; 3/16/2005 1:27am, . Reason: this was a dumb thread so i changed it... and now it's even dumber...argh.

Is there a way to do "dun... dun... DUUUUUN!"?

Cause that would be an awesome thing to insert into posts.

For example:

Olorinii: Well I just got a hold of this Master Po and it turns out he's full of hrse shit.

IAmT3HMASTERP0!!!!1!; I should've known I'd find you hiding here, Son of Olorin. We meet again at last, when last I e-mailed you you were but the learner and I the master..... po. Now.... now I am still the master and you are still the learner!

Dai-Tenshi: *Dun dun DUUUUUUUN!*

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi

For example:

Olorinii: Well I just got a hold of this Master Po and it turns out he's full of hrse shit.

IAmT3HMASTERP0!!!!1!; I should've known I'd find you hiding here, Son of Olorin. We meet again at last, when last I e-mailed you you were but the learner and I the master..... po. Now.... now I am still the master and you are still the learner!

Heh.. funny enough... this post WAS about the rep-system (in which i took a friendly stab at you in the BBC) until i realized that it was a dumb and useless post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi

For example:

Comment

If he somehow managed to kill you with his deadly technique, rest assured I would break all his limbs before I got on to the killing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X