breaking barriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breaking barriers

I was wondering why so many people:martial artist still conform to one stlye or way of fighting instead of being free and learning to fight totally : I mean when I think about it I wanted to be the best so...it was logical for me to want to learn to grapple..groundfight..and learn everything from everywhere ..then compare...and take what is usefull and throw away whats not...Bruce lee wasn't a genius I think ere just dum .........a piece of the puzzle never comapres to the beauty of the whole puzzle
    Last edited by KenMaster; 3/14/2005 11:46am, . Reason: name

Putting together cohesive thoughts in a logical and understandable fashion is the FIRST step in understanding.

Comment

bruce lee!!

[now you got your chance to poison varrot me, pizdoff]

Comment

He's just so free that he doesn't even conform to english grammar.

Don't be a prude man, can't you see that grammar is just holding you back from expressing yourself?

The colons, lack of capital letters, periods and ellipses strewn together without regard for comprehension. It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

Thank mr . cUm"m;ing$
          Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
          I would so do Buttsecks.

Comment

sad little minded people ..how could you make a good point but really is it a good pouint im
            not English and Im new to the lauguage so I think for 5 months im doing well..swell or whatever ..also ...is it a good point know ..you understood but instead of checking your self ..and learning you try to do a grammar check somrthing nether of you have degrees in..so think about htat ..martial artist think being an but hole is cool its not ..itll only get you knocked out

Comment

Hey, this isn't your "stream of consciousness" journal or whatever you think it is.

Have some common courtesy. Add some basic punctuation and capitalization.

Your post is completely illegible.

Comment

Dude, if you're actually serious, here's a response. Most people on this forum are a big fan of cross-training. It's pretty proven that a standing game and a ground game are both very important.

Comment

Originally posted by KenMaster
                  sad little minded people ..how could you make a good point but really is it a good pouint im
                  not English and Im new to the lauguage so I think for 5 months im doing well..swell or whatever ..also ...is it a good point know ..you understood but instead of checking your self ..and learning you try to do a grammar check somrthing nether of you have degrees in..so think about htat ..martial artist think being an but hole is cool its not ..itll only get you knocked out
                  Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

I'll cut some slack if you have only being practicing English for 5 months. But not a lot of slack. You STILL have to make some points or ask some questsions. When in doubt :

1) Use numbers to bullet your point. It can seperate your thoughts if grammar is not a strong point.

2) Break your post up. Don't make one long huge paragraph with no capitalization or punctuation marks. It becomes difficult to read. Again, numbering points can help.

3) When posting, think to yourself - has this topic been covered before? Am I contributing or repeating what others have said 100 times before? If I am repeating, is there a reason to do so?

4) When using names like Bruce Lee, Rickson Gracie, and trying to talk about how martial arts has evolved you can be sure that you are going to get flamed one way or another.

5) When making bulleted posts using numbers try to add at least one extra at the bottom. Just for fun.

Comment

Well thanks

thank you for the info itll be put to good use

Comment

So this would be a third ?

Comment

I'll take a fifth!

Welcome, KenM. Where do you live? What are your classes like in Krav? Got any Krav Magna vids?
                          Locu5
                          combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                            Fuck, wish I saw this thread the first time around. En took my joke.
                            Joke?
                            Damn. . .I was agreeing with him!
                            Besides, it's your fault for hanging with the guy so much!

`~/

PS: KenM - welcome to Bullshido, duuude!
                            sigpic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X