Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teen sends student semen-frosted brownies

Teen Sends Student Semen-Frosted Brownies

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A teenager has agreed to admit to three counts of disturbing the peace after anonymously sending semen-frosted brownies to a fellow student. The recipient shared the treat with two other teens, police said.

They said the 17-year-old Coeur d'Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that "he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain," according to the police report.

The teen later told School Resource Officer Jeff Walther that he got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie "National Lampoon's Van Wilder," in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house.

The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge's order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies.

The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.

The victims' parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students' health being affected would be "extremely remote."

School Superintendent Harry Amend declined comment on any school discipline against the teenager.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._st/teen_prank

Yeah...thats fucked up.
    Last edited by Reikon; 3/10/2005 1:56am, . Reason: forgot link to original article

LMAO... revenge of the nerds... woo hoo...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

I don't quite know what to say...
      Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
      Scramble Stuff

Comment

Ahahaha!
        It's one thing to see it in a movie, it's quite another to hear about someone actually doing it.

Comment

And yet another to realize you will never look at cream frosting the same way.

Comment

Add protein to your dessert.

Comment

and how did they find this out? i mean do they test EVERYTHING on semen?

Comment

That's damn funny, clever and twisted. They shouldn't arrest that kid, they should give him a reward for not resorting to violence. Besides the people that ate those brownies are going to kick his ass anyways.
                Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

Lmfao,

Does this look like spit to you? .. better yet can you say Semen......

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris

WWW.FARK.COM
                    :love7:

Comment

Mmm, as long as no pathogens were on the brownies in excess of what would normally there, I don't see the problem.
                      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

I bet they didn't even thank him for the non-jizzsm'd brownies.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden
                          That's damn funny, clever and twisted. They shouldn't arrest that kid, they should give him a reward for not resorting to violence. Besides the people that ate those brownies are going to kick his ass anyways.
                          come on they put PEANUT BUTTER in his sandwich. He put SEMEN!!! can you say overreacting?

if somebody put semen on my brownies, i'd fuck him up so bad he'd wish he wasn't living.
                          Last edited by qwerty123; 3/10/2005 1:17pm, .

Comment

That isn't fudge in those brownies...

:pottytrai
                            Mauro: Coming into the ring now is Giant Silva. 7 foot 2, 385 lbs, making his debut in Pride.
                            Bas: Wow, that is one big guy!
                            Mauro: He must have an enormous Johnson!
                            Bas: Ur…I suppose.
                            Mauro: What are his keys to victory here in the Pride ring tonight?
                            Bas: Well I think he needs to use his reach, avoid Heaths takedowns, and try to use his size to overpower him.
                            Mauro: I mean, imagine the size of that thing!
                            Bas: Now Heath is coming into the ring…
                            Mauro: Do women really like them that big? Doesn’t it hurt?
                            Bas: I really wouldn’t know.
                            Mauro: I’m starting to feel a little insecure.
                            Bas: Let’s just talk about the fight.
                            Mauro: You’re right, el Basito. What are Heaths keys to winning here tonight. What does he have to do? What are his strategies for emerging victorious here in the Saitama Super Arena tonight?
                            Bas: Well, the first thing…
                            Mauro: My wife says she doesn’t like them too big, that it’s all about how you use it.
                            Bas: That’s not what she told me.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty123
                              come on they put PEANUT BUTTER in his sandwich. He put SEMEN!!! can you say overreacting?

if somebody put semen on my brownies, i'd fuck him up so bad he'd wish he wasn't living.
                              I don't think it's so much the fact that they put peanut butter in his sandwich, so much as the fact that they knew what sort of things REALLY pissed him off, and hit him with it. It's all about getting under the other persons skin.

If someone put semen in your brownies, and you ate them, you may fuck them up, possibly, but they would heal, and it would take a lonnng time for you to live down the name 'seminator' or some such comical nickname that you would be branded with.

I still can't believe how hilarious this article is.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X