X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky 6 Script/News

Got this from a site I frequent.

WARNING: SPOILERS - http://joblo.com/index.php?id=6783

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I thought part 5 was the terminal disease that finished the series. Wha' kinda sissy name is Mason Dixon?! What about Apollo Creed? Clubber Lang? Ivan Drago?

*sulks off to watch Rocky 3 again and prays that parts 5 and 6 will be forgotten in time*
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

Rocky VI should be all about Ivan Dragov fighting in the US to support his family back home and pay off his debt to the Russian Mafia that he acrued shortly after the fall of the USSR. It should be about his ups and downs following his defeat by the capitalist American, how that played out when the politbureau went kaput, etc etc etc... In fact the next movie should just be called Ivan.

There's a great story there, and you fucking know it.

Comment

Drago was and is the only thing that's ever been cool about the Rocky series.

There, I said it.
        "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
          Drago was and is the only thing that's ever been cool about the Rocky series.

There, I said it.
          Dude!! Clubber Lang didn't need steroids, or super hightech training facilities. He trained old school and it was hunger that made him tough. He's far cooler than Ivan Drago. Clubber's trash talking is far better than anyone in the entire Rocky series. Even his name is cooler.

Although Dai-Tenshi's story would rock (in sort of a "Lion Heart" kind of way).
          Jaguar's MMA record
          pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
          post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
          - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

The Rocky series should've not gone beyond the first film. IV was cool, but not worth all the other stuff.

And seriously.... a cybernetic fucking nanny?

Comment

Working...
            X