www.grapplearts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.grapplearts.com

I can only hope this is the right forum.

I came across this site earlier, and the 'techniques' page looks like it has some solid stuff on it. Being a grappling noob (TMAist with 1 grappling lesson) I don't want to be learning stuff that doesn't work, so can someone a tad more experienced contribute their opinion on the site?

www.grapplearts.com

That site is no joke.

I had a chance to train with him when I was in Vancouver, but never got around to it.
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Stephan Kesting, the man behind that site, is an incredible instructor, even on the internet. I have two of his DVDs and they are both exceptional. I recommend anything he puts him name on.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesopian
        Stephan Kesting, the man behind that site, is an incredible instructor, even on the internet. I have two of his DVDs and they are both exceptional. I recommend anything he puts him name on.
        Did you by chance get his Omo Plata Dvd?

Exceptional.
        Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
        "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Yes, and his butterfly guard one is even better. I actually screwed myself over in a way by getting them both at the same time, since it is hard to work on butterfly guard AND omoplatas at the same time.

I'm hoping to find a way to get him on Bullshido in some way, but he only like to post in grappling only forums. I talk to him on Sherdog often enough.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X