Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst, most boring, irritating, hogging the TV time sport out there ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst, most boring, irritating, hogging the TV time sport out there ...

The hockey strike got me to thinking.
    hockey
    6.30%
    soccer
    7.56%
    baseball
    15.97%
    football
    5.04%
    basketball
    8.82%
    NASCAR
    26.05%
    tennis
    8.82%
    golf
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

I would love to choose more than one !!

Comment

NASCAR
      Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Golf is not a sport. Like chess....it is a game of skill. If one more fat guy comes up to me and explains that he is an athlete cuz he golfs 4 times a week, I'm going to juji gatame his corpulent ass.

Watching it on TV is mind-numbingly boring.
        And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

NASCAR is far and away the worst. There are SIX digital channels devoted to in-car cameras. SURPISE! They're all turning left!
          Originally posted by The Wastrel
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

I would have voted for basketball, but I have found something to watch for that makes the game enjoyable: watch the ackward white guy
            Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

Baseball. The damn game has no time limit, takes forever and apparently they have to broadcast every game!
              Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

I hate the NBA. I also hate 90% of all basketball referees. Instant replay has removed any credibility these jokers once had.

I miss the NHL. Of course, as a Penguins fan, one could argue that I've been watching an AHL team for a few years now.
                Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                I would so do Buttsecks.

Comment

One thing I hate about the NBA: in a close game, the last 10 seconds of a game takes half an hour to play.
                  Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

They do need to limit the amount of timeouts coaches can call in the last minute of the game. It is supposed to be a fast game with lots of running. No one pays to see Mike Fratello pace and draw pictures on his clipboard.
                    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

As much I do like football the time spent on the screen not plalying is ridiculous. It takes like two hours to broadcast a game and the actual amount of playtime is probably around 45 minutes. Oh, and coaches challenges and replays take far too damn long.

Comment

Golf, but only because of the carnage potential of NASCAR.

I echo the sentements about Football and Basketball taking too much damn time for the action. And baseball is just unwatchable.
                        "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                        -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                        -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                        -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                        -Don Gwinn

Comment

I can watch football and hockey for the contact.

And tennis, for the broads that smack balls around and moan constantly.
                          “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

The NBA sucks cuz all it is overpaid players that just dunk or shot lay ups. Its too boring the only games I watch are the sixers now and then. NASCAR is pretty boring even tho its the most popular sport.

Comment

God help whoever checked "hockey."

Yes, I will find you.
                              sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

Working...
                              X