Chuck Norris does BJJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris does BJJ?

Ok, I have a lot of respect for Chuck. The other day me and few guys were flipping through channels and saw Norris/Walker go to the ground. Walker set a decent straight armbar (which the badguy inexplicably escapes -- seriously that armbar was set, chuck let his hand go) and then Walker took his back and secured and RNC. Chuck Norris really looked like he knew what he was doing. I'm pretty sure he took mount before setting the armbar and he did have rear mount during the RNC.

My point? No point really. Just that Chuck Norris does/did BJJ. Nifty.

I believe he is a Machado blackbelt. It (bjj) is also a big part of the curriculum he requires his students to master in order to receive their blackbelts.

Comment

http://bjj.org/a/alpha.html#N

Chuck Norris Brown (C. Machado)

Comment

I believe he is a black now, that list needs updating. There is a guy in my school that is close to black, they have him listed as Blue

*rolls eyes*

Comment

Then your school should send them an update. The list is not magic, if people don't let them know they don't know what to put.
          Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

Chuck can kick your ass, punch your ass or choke your ass.
            He IS THE ASS MASTER !!

Comment

Yeah but he cannot sing as well as I can! Have you ever hard the theme music for Walker? DAAAAMN!
              Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

He was at ringside in the Premier episode of "the contender"..

Comment

Comment

Being a right wing nut in the states is like being a gay fudge packer in Sweden.
                    Its only natural.

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                      Being a right wing nut in the states is like being a gay fudge packer in Sweden.
                      Its only natural.

Comment

The way history repeats itself, probably !!

Comment

I read that you are from a country that's practically french and is responsible for Bryan Adams.

Comment

And Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson, and a few other nice exports.
                            Not cheap furniture like SOMEPLACE I know...

Comment

Canada was largely pioneered and populated by Scots.

Ergo, Canada owns.

The Vikings, however, did precisely shit after the rest of the European countries figured out that all you need is a boat with higher walls than the Viking boats. Thereafter, the Viking countries (Denmark, Sweden, etc.) were political nonentities.

EDIT: I love Chuck Norris, one of the few action stars who are legitimately badass in real life.
                              Last edited by IzzyDaHedgehog; 3/08/2005 2:42pm, .
                              sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X