Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

steven segal commerical ... aikido works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steven segal commerical ... aikido works!!!

did a search and didnt find this posted yet ...

enjoy ...

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show....tn=main-topten
    totoro-san ... world sushi munching champion ...

Punjabi MC sounds great.

Comment

LMAO... thats a great ad... a man who can take the piss out of himself cant be all bad now can he...
      "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
      People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
      Affirm Strength
      Hold Resolve
      Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

I'm certain we had a thread about this before.

Oh, and shadowdh, yes he can be, he most definitly can be.

Comment

While I respect Sensei Segal as a martial artist, I dislike him for his history of violence towards women. This commercial IS funny, however.

Comment

Please be a troll account.
            Do we have to live in the same state?
            And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

1.) Sorry to dissappoint you.
              2.) Of course not, you may leave at any time. As for Myself, I have a family, a career, and a business here.

It appears that you are unaware of the history of violence that Sensei Segal has had with his ex wives. Just ask around the Aikido community, it's not exactly uncommon knowledge.

Comment

I think he's upset by you calling him "sensei segal" and thus granting that "man" and his "skills" any measure of respect.

Comment

I practice aikido Myself, and I have to admit that it pains Me to grant Sensei Segal the respect of his rank. I feel that he has lost touch with the true spirit of Aikido and has fallen prey to the McDojoism way of thinking. I still do not condone his actions in his personal life, however, ergo My dislike for him. As long as he holds his rank, however, I am forced to acknowledge it.

Comment

You don't have to show respect to someone just because they theoretically have a higher standing than you, especially if you don't actually respect them.

Comment

To be honest, respecting him simply because of his belt- despite the fact that you feel he is not a good amrtial artist- strikes me as meaningless; respect is not given, it is earned, and in this day and age a belt cannot be trusted to tell you what someone has earned.

Comment

I believe you both have good points, and I shall take them to consideration. Truth be told, even though the odds are about a million to one of meeting him in person, I personally would like to bury My foot in his ass.

Comment

A sentiment I whole-heartedly share.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X