X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll Bet This Guy Is A Bullshido Member

http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funnym...atemidget.html

jagoff

Listen dont be posting spam and viruses no one finds it funny. I suggest you get a life and find something useful to do with all that free time.

Comment

Dick

Originally posted by Jay Zarella
      Listen dont be posting spam and viruses no one finds it funny. I suggest you get a life and find something useful to do with all that free time.
      It's a video of a midget kicking himself in the head. Not spam or viruses. Get a life. Dick.

Comment

What's so funny about a midget kicking himself in the head? Why is it worth posting? Why is it worth downloading to watch?

Comment

stuff like this is known for tracking cookies which is scumware. I have no problems with you posting just be cool about it. The title of your post is pretty sarcastic.

To answer your question:

I do have a life and when people post shit that may harm anothers computer if/when I spot it usually I say something negative about it. I hope you understand my position on this.
          Last edited by Jay Zarella; 3/05/2005 8:20am, .

Comment

Mmmm cookies...argrgrgragrgargrgrgragrgrl
            Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Comment

Just as I thought ran a scan using the latest adaware twice the first time showed 2 positives for data miners the second time a dumb ass screen saver ad popped up and was shown 4 positives...............THATS WHY

Comment

Damn Man

I saw a video of a midget kicking himself in the head. Thought it was a little silly. So far I've got some dick complaining about spyware and some Jesus freak who can't see the humor in a midget kicking himself in the head. Get up on the other side of the bed people. It's just silly. Have a nice day.

Comment

dude!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jrkman
                  So far I've got some dick complaining about spyware
                  That's the nicest thing anyones said to me in a long time thanks for the compliment. You probably did mean it to be funny im cool with that.

Comment

and some Jesus freak
                    This gave me a hearty chuckle.

Even if the video actually was funny, that doesn't excuse posting spyware.

Comment

I could be recieving false positives???? probably not!!! anyway im sure he didnt mean it to be malicous and was just trying to be funny. Time to make this post useful for people!

Probably a good idea for everyone to check their computers out!

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

Spybot search and destroy

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
                      Last edited by Jay Zarella; 3/05/2005 8:52am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Zarella
                        Just as I thought ran a scan using the latest adaware twice the first time showed 2 positives for data miners the second time a dumb ass screen saver ad popped up and was shown 4 positives...............THATS WHY

dude quit whinning that shits like on everysite you goto gets some anti spyware shit and a tissue this guy didnt do shit wrong.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx
                        besides microsoft anti spyware is way better than that lavasoft crap.
                        Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
                        My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

1. If you don't want to get cookies from the interweb, disable them in your browser
                          2. If you don't want your computer destroyed by spyware get firefox
                          3. Quit your bitching, the link was funny shit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X