X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-budo hacked

That didn't make any sense at all.

Comment

Because, if they could hack a government site, they'd be fucked so hard it's barely funny. We'd never here from them again. They'd prpbably be held as enemy combatants and put away for a long time.

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

never went to e-budo, crappy site by chance?

Comment

It had a "Baffling Budo" and "Bad Budo" section which I enjoyed.

EDIT:

Wow, that was a random hack.

I studied some arabic a while back. Let me see if I can't remember how to pronounce the characters....

If I'm not mistaken, it says, "Hatar gdur". Am I right? Does anyone read Arabic?
            Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 3/04/2005 2:58pm, .
            Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by Ssenniug
              never went to e-budo, crappy site by chance?
              Its a budo forum, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Search Google for "soofaa" and you get a bunch of forums: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

I think it's just a script kiddy forum hack.

Comment

Look at some of the sights in my "soofaa" search on Google. ASCII skull and cross bones with anti-American jihad speak.

Comment

They fixed it. It was fine at 10:30 or so this morning, I was there, and it looks to have come back to life around 3 or so.
                    Last edited by Peter H.; 3/04/2005 3:40pm, .
                    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                    -Don Gwinn

Comment

some times people hack shit not based on what they alreayd have up but by what they know about that particular system, so its just a thing of convience to use them.
                      Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
                      My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

You mean like a dog that humps your leg, not because your leg is sexy to him, but because he's horny and your leg is the best thing he can find?

PL

Comment

What did they do? I didn't get a chance to see it. :(

Comment

There was a large security hole for a lot of forums, which I patched immediately.

Comment

Because you are smart.
                              Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X