No announcement yet.

DiabloII LOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can count myself lucky. My girlfriend sits around and watches me play videogames, and then eventually, after several hours of watching and getting bored and aimlessly reminding me that we need to eat, she just gets up and fixes something. I never need to lift a finger unless it's to get the plate.

I like my girlfriend.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

When you say it took a countless amount of time outta your life remeber you robably had some good times on d2........... ok well maybe not, but still it is a hell of a lot better than other games out there capable of internet play.

Comment

Beltani, if I can find the replay on my brothers computer, I'll be sure to give it to you, PM me if you've got an email I can send it to.

Comment

Is it tue that starcraft replays were broadcast on korean tv??

Also..Diablo 2 is just an alternative to twiddleling your thumbs, it's just that it's more addictive than twiddleling your thumbs......just..one....more...level...then....I. ...go....bed.zzzzz

Currently my life is being rruined by Anarchy Onlines free one year trial.
          Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by Ian G.R.
            Is it tue that starcraft replays were broadcast on korean tv??

Also..Diablo 2 is just an alternative to twiddleling your thumbs, it's just that it's more addictive than twiddleling your thumbs......just..one....more...level...then....I. ...go....bed.zzzzz

Currently my life is being rruined by Anarchy Onlines free one year trial.
            Not replays. Live games. Played in front of thousands of screaming Korean fans, more than half of whom are girls that scream at their favourite players and throw underwear.
            Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
            I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
            what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Found my replays, who wants some? (Starcraft LAN competition thing, NON-BGH map)

Comment

does anyone still play D2 lod on battle net closed???

Comment

When most people say they play D2 on battle.net, they're referring to closed. "Open" battle.net is next to useless. If anyone's on USEast and wants to look me up, the account is Beltani(A). Minus the period.

Comment

Yeah, most of whiched are hacked to the respective limits of the character and outfitted with hilariously godly items. The last time I tried it out of boredom, it was like visiting the home for battle.net rejects.

**Edit: AO sucks. Worse than D2.**
                    Last edited by beltani; 3/08/2005 12:28pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                      Is closed the normal one?

Yes, closed is the normal battle . net and it is completely legit except for
                      maphack... open battle. net is single player characters wich can be hacked by character editor's and other mods

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X