DiabloII LOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DiabloII LOD

Who all plays d2 on battlenet. Whats your best items/ char?
    :viking:

Herpes.

Comment

welcome to 5 years ago, enjoy the game

hammerdin or elemental dr00d ftw.
      Locu5
      combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Wow... old news.

PvP foh/smite here. I was the best in Mid Level Duels in USEast and once the hacks were abundant, I moved to palapk and smoked all the Zealot losers there. Hammerdins made a comebacck with 1.10 but I would still beat them with my teleporting Pally's.

Also had a 4 frame druid back in the day when phys druids did not suck.

I should have sold my accounts on eGay. I let them expire...

Comment

This is the wrong forum

Someone get it out of here and reprimand the noob
          If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it is the only religion that can prove itself to be one. -- John Barrow

Talk to TBK's boyfriend:

Comment

I use to play,and I want to play it again. But I share the internet with 4 other people, and it seems really unstable. :(
            :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
              My LOD disc is at home so I'm currently playing D2 classic with a level 22 necromancer. What I could really use is a badass dagger with a poison boost.
              I've got a copy I can mail you if I want.

All my old D2 buddies are on World of Warcraft (also from Blizzard) on the Bronzebeard realm. If you check it out look for my dwarf - Throxo.
              NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.

Comment

They have all kinds of new stuff for it now , 1.11 patch and now they have a thing called ladder char . ladder char has its ups and downs. its harder to rush people, harder monsters in general, and better drops also new items and modifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Idea
                  This is the wrong forum

Someone get it out of here and reprimand the noob

you know what i dont give a shit and if people wanna talk bout D2 then let em their are other game posts in this forum so quit bitting my balls :BangHead:

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                    When did 1.11 come out? That was a while ago, correct?

Yeah I remember 1.10 right before Christmas in 2003 -that added the seasonal ladder characters and game world events.

1.11 must really be new - it's not even listed on Blizzrd yet.
                    http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mdt0387p
                    NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.

Comment

I fondly remember uninstalling that game.

Comment

As this game has taken away many many hours of my life, I have officially retired from it long ago.
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Same. After doing like 10 mephisto runs in a row one day, I realized that the game wasn't fun anymore. So I stopped playing.

PL

Comment

it's freakin pokemon for adults, gotta catch'em all

Comment

Diablo 3 is on the way... Check out blizzards job offerings.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X