X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basking in the Glow of New Servers

Happiness is sub 50 ms ping times.
    Attached Files

My DNS finally updated this morning, but I have been noticing the speed increase.
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

This has got to be some kind of record for a smooth migration.
      NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.

Comment

It may have looked that way, but we almost lost the database and did the migration in the middle of peak hours. If this were a corporate website, I'd be sitting in the boss's office right now.

Fortunately, I am the boss.

Comment

We love you, Phrost.

Comment

Whoops! I mean: What kind of MA do u do? Pay 4 my plainfare to come fight you U pussy!

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
              It may have looked that way, but we almost lost the database and did the migration in the middle of peak hours. If this were a corporate website, I'd be sitting in the boss's office right now.

Fortunately, I am the boss.

The key in difficult situations is to make it look easy, even when it's not.

As for the peak hour thing, I assume y'all have lives and jobs etc and Bullshido doesn't pay you all that well .... so I'm just glad it appeared to be smooth from the user side.
              NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.

Comment

"If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid." Great job, Phrost.
                Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X