• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constantine.

Looks like a cool movie...

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=constantine

No no no no no....

I don't care if the magic shotgun is cool, Canoe Fucking Reeves should not be allowed near graphic novel adaptations.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Wooo dude !!!

Comment

I get to see the sneak of it tonight at the Uni! w00t!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Besides Rachel Weiz is in it, SCHWING BABY !!

Comment

You know that bit where the girl gets pulled through a building by demons, and Keanu Reeves is just standing there at the edge?

I was totally waiting for him to go, "WOaH.".
            Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
            I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
            what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Anyone see that movie where she uses a guy in a relationship as an Art Project? She was a heinous bitch in that one.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Her eyes give me lumber.

Comment

Surprised nobody's mentioned that it was based on the Hellblazer comic book, which was only named that because "HellRAISER" had already been taken by Clive Barker.

I know way too much useless shit.

Comment

Time has a review of the movie and yes, THEY do mention it.

Comment

I was under the impression it was a tie-in to the Sandman series by Neil Gaiman.

Comment

It is set in DC. Lucifer, as portrayed by Gaiman, was pretty cool. I just wish they'd go back and take the dorky-ass Martian Manhunter out of the early Sandman comics.

Comment

Isnt it originally a tie in to the Alan Moore Swamp Thing series.....(before he got his own title...)...?

Comment

It a rape on one of the best comic books of all time. Really sad....

Comment

Originally posted by Kato
                              Isnt it originally a tie in to the Alan Moore Swamp Thing series.....(before he got his own title...)...?

Yes. Moore created the character during his run on Swamp Thing, and then the character got his own series.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X