• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy V-day

Go fuck yourselves. I hate this fucking holiday. :new_cussi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

I'll let you be my valentine if you cook me dinner and clean up like a good bitch is supposed to.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

fuck you hate thread
      Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Being single on valentines day is fucking awesome shit!
        First time in 8 years for me.
        I am psyched.
        And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiraMusashi
          You could celebrate with Gangland style slayings. . .Crom would like that!

`~/
          sigpic

Comment

'm single and bitter.
            I hope the entire world just fucks off and dies.
            Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Originally posted by AkiraMusashi
              interesting. i thought this would be a serious thread and wanted to post just this.

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master
                I'll let you be my valentine if you cook me dinner and clean up like a good bitch is supposed to.

Do you really mean it TBM? You'll let me change your diapers? I'm off to the store get some Gerber and that binkie you've had your eye on.

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Happy D-Day.

Comment

Happy Dysfunctional Singles Day to you, too.

This is the first time since I've been only enough to be "going steady", or something, that I've been mostly single-ish for Valentine's day. I feel vastly superior and powerful. Mwahahaha.
                    You're just JEALOUS!

Comment

I hate Valentine's Day. The significance it has today was invented by greeting card companies, probably in a conspiracy with the florists and the chocolate-makers to raise profits. Bastards.

EDIT: And no, I'm not single on Valentine's Day, so that's not why I'm bitter.
                      sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

Originally posted by Can Chaser
                        This is the first time since I've been only enough to be "going steady", or something, that I've been mostly single-ish for Valentine's day. I feel vastly superior and powerful. Mwahahaha.
                        Nothing says vastly superior and powerful like incoherent thought.

Numa ^ 3

Comment

It's not worth the drama of the other 362 days of the year to have a girlfriend on the three holidays they say you should be with someone.

Comment

“We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyDaHedgehog
                              I hate Valentine's Day. The significance it has today was invented by greeting card companies, probably in a conspiracy with the florists and the chocolate-makers to raise profits. Bastards.
                              And you have no girlfriend.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X