Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Under The Influence - Cool or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting Under The Influence - Cool or Not?

What do you guys think? Some times it is all I can do to keep busy. However, other times I may regret writing on a topic I thought interesting or "kosher" but inevitably feel stupid about tomorrow, or in 8 hours. I did it last week on this forum, and again today. First time, but what do you think anyway. Ever write a thread on a forum and regret it? Paricularly if it's a site like this, with actual martial artists! [ not keyboard biatches] who practice what they preach. Anything to add?

I try not to let internet forums and talking with complete and total strangers affect my self-esteem.

It's hard, but I think you can do it.
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Comment

Tenshi approves drunken posting.

Try to relax a little, it will make your trips to the bathroom shorter.

Comment

If I post something I know I'll regret later, I just say "fuck it". It's an internet forum. I say stupid things in real life, too. People get over it, I get over it, the world moves on.

PL

Comment

Anything is better than your normal posts.

Comment

Brand wins the cupie doll.

Comment

I would say it stopped being cool when DT began drunken rambling and I pretty much cut out alcohol this semester.......and most of last semester.
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Aw.... shit, I ruined something beautiful... AGAIN!

Comment

Nah, we grew out of it. Yeah, that's the story.
                  Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Comment

Is this one of those tricky "I'm drunk and posting about posting while drunk and asking if it's okay by doing it" paradoxical questions?

If it is, I'm not answering.
                    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Means a lot coming from an American.

Comment

My first post was Kirin inspired...........

Comment

I usually post how I drink.

Most of the time I'll say: "Oh alright, I'll only have one or two and behave myself. I'll uhhh... keep my head and be responsible and stuff."

But then 12 hours, $300.00 and a shoe missing later, I find myself wearing someone else's shirt, purple hair, puke on my remaining shoe and one of my hands, waking up curled up in the fetal postion around the toilet cause "it's cold" only to find there are pubes from some girl's bush and pennies stuck to my face.
                          "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
                            waking up curled up in the fetal postion around the toilet cause "it's cold" only to find there are pubes from some girl's bush and pennies stuck to my face.
                            And you know they are girls pubes, how? :new_shock
                            Originally posted by pauli
                            i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
                            I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

Originally posted by Feryk
                              And you know they are girls pubes, how? :new_shock
                              They're pink, duh.

Yes, I have posted under the influence. It seems cool at the time, but the next day you think "Oh no, have I just made myself a laughing stock?"

It is generally quite harmless unless you start going on about what a loser you are and how you haven't gotten laid for five years.
                              Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                              Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X