Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

combatsports.com

I came up on this online retailer Combat Sports International

This is one of the few that I've seen that does international orders. Has anyone ordered from or heard about this site before?

I'm liking the selection. Everyone seems to be selling the same Ouano clones but these guys have some decent gloves.

Edit: Fairtex Ultimate NHB re-brands! SCORE!
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

http://www.combatsports.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=20965
      Extra soft design offers great protection during training and sparring so there can never be an excuse not to spar
      These guys are awesome.
      Originally posted by The Wastrel
      I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

i was on the phone with them today, turns out they are a subsidiary of ringside.

unfortunately the windy brand thai gear is being dropshipped from thailand, so shipping could be slow.
        "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
        "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
        "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
        "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

They do have quite a bit of good stuff... I guess they are safe bet since they're linked from and are a subsidary of Ringside.

Appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X