Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most damaging illegal drug in America

My vote is for crystal meth.

Its a terrible drug thats really causing problems, particularly in the mid west where its rampant. There are plenty of drugs that can kill you faster but I dont think there are any that are spreading this fast while being so dangerous.

Anyone who votes for marijuana should be massively neg repped by everyone.....
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Whatever peedee uses.

Comment

I gotta agree. It's cheap, it's nasty, it makes you do stupid things and gut-shoots your health pretty damn fast, and it's not as stigmatized and localized as crack or as expensive/hard to find as heroin or coke.

Comment

Chrystal meth definately.

Extasy# 2 a distant cousin to it, relatively cheap, and more damaging than it appears, over time. Not as damaging as chrystal in the short run which makes it more dangerous, it takes long term usage to see whats up.
        "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Comment

My vote goes to crack. Around my apartment, there are tons of homeless people who are clearly addicted to crack. I may be in one of those localized areas, but I definetly see the damage that crack does on a day to day basis.

Comment

Meth. Lowest recovery rate of any drug I know. Lasts for a REALLY long time in your system. Makes you violent, unpredictable, stupid.
            I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

Comment

Meth takes #1 position followed closely by alcohol.
              Brendayan
              Fury's Edge
              Morell-Thule

Comment

I vote for marijuana because too many people go to jail over this harmless substance. It's dangerous to consumers, but only because of the laws.
                "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." – Voltaire.

Comment

Crystal Meth is bad news. Here are some before/after mugshots that showed up in the paper the past few months. Part of a new anti-drug program on dangers of Meth:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego....ata?g_id=2927

Comment

Meth is bad shit. So is Crack.
                    They are both highly addictive.

Some of the things people will do for crack shocks the conscience.
                    Carpet dope will strip years off your life, and some of the craziest people I've known were always strung out on it.

But back in the 60's, methamphetamine was prescribed for weight loss, and in those days it helped the housewives stay trim and clean the house.

It's a hard pick between the two.
                    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by antman
                      Chrystal meth definately.

Extasy# 2 a distant cousin to it, relatively cheap, and more damaging than it appears, over time. Not as damaging as chrystal in the short run which makes it more dangerous, it takes long term usage to see whats up.
                      Agreed meth is the one. No way Ecstasy makes the cut. Not as long as it makes young, hot girls want to screw.

Comment

Alcohol.
                        Causes more problems and shit from it all together.

Comment

Unless you're under 21, alcohol isn't an illegal drug.

Comment

I'd say either Meth, Crack/Cocaine, or Heroin(black tar heroin).

Comment

Originally posted by samurai_steve
                              Unless you're under 21, alcohol isn't an illegal drug.
                              How the legality of a drug make it any less harmful?

Alcohol has my vote.

But since its illegal drugs we're talking about, meth is it.
                              Last edited by pazman; 2/07/2005 10:04pm, . Reason: I guess reading the thread title would help

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X